𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬

🝮𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬🝮

    ERIN SHOWALTER was Billy Showalter's younger twin sister

    ERIN SHOWALTER was Billy Showalter's younger twin sister. They were fraternal twins but they were very close and had similar features.

Erin was born smart, and her family found it as a gift, but these types of "gifts" come with a side effect, they always do. Erin's brain can tell her when something is wrong which can cause her to have random nightmares or random flashbacks.

When Billy went missing Erin didn't go to school for a week or two, the image of his bike just sitting there with the newspapers spilling out of the basket just makes her go numb.

She works at Grab N' Go. She and Vance knew each other but not well enough to call themselves friends, sometimes she would help him with his homework but that was about it.

When Vance went missing she kinda missed seeing him at the pinball machine. Him getting mad when he doesn't beat the high score and him walking over every five minutes asking for change

She was great friends with Finney and Gwen Blake but they haven't hung out much due to them constantly having to look after their dad. She was also friends with Bruce Yamada since 4th grade.

They used to hang out all the time before he started focusing on baseball more. With Erin's work schedule and Bruce's baseball practices, they never really hung out as much. They still hung out a lot but not as much.

Nobody knew who Erin was until they found out about Billy. They never found Billy's body but it was obvious that he was dead, they didn't have a funeral service since there wasn't a body but they had a memorial service. It was a blur for Erin since she cried so much to the point where she didn't remember what happened at the service.

_____________________________________

"Erin, someone is on the line for you!" she could hear her mom shout. Erin put her pencil down and got up from her bed and walked over to her phone that was hanging on the wall and held it up to her ear.

"Hello?" she asked before she heard a voice.

"Hey Erin, I was just wondering if you wanted to come to my game today?" The sound of Bruce's voice could be heard.

"Uh- yeah, I was gonna go anyway" she answered.

"Oh- okay, well, see you later?"

"See ya,"

_____________________________________

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN:
-SWEARING
-FIGHTING
-KIDNAPPING
-SEXUAL ASSAULT
-MENTION OF DRUGS

_____________________________________

Gwen and Erin sat on a bench holding popcorn and watched Finney's baseball game. It was Bruce's turn with the bat and Finney's turn to pitch, Bruce looked at Erin and sent her a quick smile which she returned. She watched as he got into position.

"Come on, Finney, come one!" Gwen said watching her brother dig his shoe into the dirt. Erin didn't know who to cheer for since Bruce and Finney were on separate teams so she sat there watching the boys get into position.

Erin and Gwen watched Finney throw the ball and Bruce missed "strike!" the umpire shouted.

"Yes Finney, nice Finney" Gwen said with a smile, Erin clapped.

Finney threw the ball again and Erin watched Bruce miss again "strike two!" the umpire said. Gwen and Erin cheered for Finney, Erin could see Bruce with an embarrassed look on his face, she felt bad.

Everyone watched Finney throw the ball again and Bruce hit the ball, he dropped the bat and started running. "Home run!" the umpire stated as the ball went over the fence, everyone started chanting Bruce's name as he continued running.

_____________________________________

Erin saw Bruce in a new change of clothes and a duffel bag on his side. She quickly walked up to him before he could leave, she tapped his shoulder which caused the boy to turn around "hey Erin" he smiled.

"Hey, um, congratulations on the home run" she smiled, and he returned the smile "are we getting ice cream?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna drop my bag off in my mom's car and get my bike," he looked back and saw his parents and sister getting into the car.

"Okay, I'll wait here" she smiled. She watched Bruce jog up to the car and quickly walked off to get her bike. After she got her bike, she walked over to where she previously was and waited.

_____________________________________

She and Bruce have made a little tradition where every time Bruce wins a game they would go to an ice cream shop and go to the park until night falls. Sometimes they just go to a diner if they're hungry.

They usually end up with no money at the end of the day.

___________________________________________
𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧
sᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ: ɪʟʟᴍᴀʀʀʏʙᴀɴᴀs

𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 ᥣᥲᥒᥲ ძᥱᥣ rᥱᥡ
𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 ᑲіᥣᥣіᥱ ᥱіᥣіsһ
𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 ᥣᥱsᥣᥱᥡ g᥆rᥱ
𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗍ᥱᥲrs 𝖿᥆r 𝖿ᥱᥲrs
𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗍һᥱ smі𝗍һs
𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮 ᥴһіᥣძіsһ gᥲmᑲіᥒ᥆
𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲 ᥴіgᥲrᥱ𝗍𝗍ᥱs ᥲ𝖿𝗍ᥱr sᥱ᥊
𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 sᥱᥣᥱᥒᥲ g᥆mᥱz
𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘔𝘈𝘕𝘠 𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘌...

𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 ᥣᥲᥒᥲ ძᥱᥣ rᥱᥡ𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 ᑲіᥣᥣіᥱ ᥱіᥣіsһ𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 ᥣᥱsᥣᥱᥡ g᥆rᥱ𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗍ᥱᥲrs 𝖿᥆r 𝖿ᥱᥲrs𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗍һᥱ smі𝗍һs𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺�...