-17|❣️. 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗

EVERYTHING WANTED!

AMY FOUND HERSELF climbing out of her bed to the hallway only to make her way over to Bruce's room

She knocked on the door before entering causing Erin to wake up from her short slumber. Erin sat up on the bed when she heard a sniffle and looked at the girl standing at the door. She could only see the silhouette of Amy.

"Erin?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I sleep in here with you? I can't sleep" Amy said in a whisper.

Erin gave her a small smile "of course."

Amy closed the door and walked over to the bed quickly getting under the covers. Erin shifted a bit so Amy could get more space and saw Amy lay down next to her.

Erin also laid down and got herself comfortable. As soon as she was about to close her eyes Amy said something that made Erin smile.

"You know I always saw you as a sister?" Amy said trying to start a conversation with the girl.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Amy started "before I met you, I used to ask my mom for a sister all the time and when Bruce brought you home for the first time I knew you would be like a sister to me."

Amy couldn't see it but Erin's eyes were watering "I didn't ask my mom for a sister because I didn't like Bruce, trust me, we may fight a few times but he's still my brother. I only wanted a sister to play with, talk about boys with, and hang out with so when Bruce brought you around it made me feel like I actually have a sister."

At this point, Erin was full on crying and her heart felt warm.

"You know, my parents never liked Bruce's girlfriend."

Erin then frowned "how come?"

"They never saw you in them," she answered softly "my parents love you, I'm pretty sure they love you more than they love me and Bruce" Amy chuckled softly.

"That's not true" Erin chuckled.

"It is through, I always overhear my parents talking about how they see you as a daughter, possibly even a daughter-in-law."

Erin's heart stopped, she never really imagined her and Bruce together. She knew that she wasn't Bruce's type so she never had the thought of them together.

"Do you like Bruce?" Amy asked.

"Like as a friend?"

"No," Amy answered, "as in like like."

Erin sighed, she didn't want to say no but she also didn't want to say yes "go to sleep," Erin said.

She didn't mean to sound rude but Erin finds it hard to end conversations she doesn't want to be in. One time she actually told her cousin 'fuck off' because he was talking about how he could set Erin up with one of his friends.

After that, Erin went back to sleep with memories of Billy and Bruce popping into her head.

🝮

The next morning felt off, it felt like most eyes were on her and people were being extra nice to Erin. Even rude regulars were nice and sweet towards Erin.

"I don't know, for some reason, I feel like something bad is about to happen. I just can't figure out what."

"I'm sure nothing is going to happen," Blair said to Erin "and if you have the gut feeling then I'm sure it'll go away soon."

"Yeah, I hope. It's been bothering me all morning," Erin said, "anyway, how's your first day so far?"

"Eh, it's okay I guess," the girl said, "only had to deal with two rude customers before you got here."

Erin gave her a small guilty smile "yeah, sorry for being a little late."

"It's fine," Blair shook her head.

After that, the bell from the door rang informing the two teens that someone has walked in. Erin looked over at the door and saw a man with sunglasses and a hat.

The man walked over to the two girls at the counter with a smile "hello there," he greeted.

Erin and Blair both smiled at the man as a greeting "do any of you know how to fix a car? I think I busted something."

Blair and Erin both looked at each other "uh, I know a little bit about cars" Erin said.

"That you so much..." the man said waiting for the girl to say her name.

"Erin."

Erin watched as the guy's smile grew wider "Erin," he said slowly "such a pretty name."

Erin awkwardly smiled as she didn't know how to react "so, uh, what do you think you busted?" Erin asked.

"Oh, I'm not sure. You can go take a look at it if you want."

"Yeah, I think that'll be easier," Erin said as she made her way out from behind the counter "Blair, could you take over for a bit?"

Blair nodded and saw Erin smile and walk away from the counter and out the door.

Erin, who was now following the man, looked back and saw kids hanging out outside as usual then her eyes came across one of Bruce's missing posters that the Yamada hung up earlier.

She was so distracted that she didn't even realize that she and the man had arrived at the vehicle. The vehicle was a van that said the words 'Abracadabra' on it.

The hood of the van was already popped open so all Erin had to do was look at it. The van was parked far from the store so she couldn't see the store anymore.

Erin walked closer to the van and looked at the engine. She examined it and then spotted something wrong "you need a new spark plug."

The man gave her a simple nod and sighed "I knew it, I think I have a spark plug in the van," the man walked over to the side of the van and opened the door "would you mind helping me?"

Erin hummed and nodded, she walked over to the man, and before she could do anything, her vision was covered by black balloons and strings.

She tried to scream but she felt someone wrap their arms around her neck keeping her in a headlock and spray something into her mouth.

Then her vision turned dark.

---