-04|❣️. 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘

VALENTINE!

<3

    IT WAS NOW SATURDAY, and Erin was looking at herself in the mirror doing a bit of touching up. She doesn't normally wear makeup but when she's going to a special event or a party that's when she wears makeup but she doesn't wear a lot of it.

She was fixing her hair when she heard a knock at her door. Knowing that it was Bruce she quickly went to open the door. "Hey" he smiled.

Erin took a second to admire Bruce's outfit, he was wearing a white button shirt with a small floral pattern and two of the buttons were undone. They were tucked in a pair of brown pants and topped off with a brown sleeveless blazer.

In her opinion, it was a bit basic but it was definitely not basic for Bruce since he doesn't usually wear stuff like this.

"Hi" Erin replied as she move out of the way so Bruce could get in. "So, what do you think?" she asked mentioning her outfit. She was wearing a long-sleeved baby blue mini dress that had a pattern on it, it revealed her body shape more. She paired it with a black headband and white boots.

"You look like Cinderella" Bruce started "if she had dark hair, if you had Billy's hair color then you would definitely look like Cinderella" he smiled.

Billy and Erin had the same color hair but as they got older Erin's hair turned into a nice shade of brown like their Mom's hair.

Bruce got closer to Erin's face and squinted "shit, are you wearing makeup?"

"Only a little bit."

"Who are you trying to impress?" Bruce laughed.

"No one" Erin laughed.

Bruce shook his head "I don't believe you."

"Well, you should."

They heard someone walking towards them "you two look fancy, where are you heading?" They looked to see who it was and it was Erin's parents.

"Uhhh," the two said looking at each other.

"A party, is that okay?" Erin asked. The two adults look at each other then at their daughter "please? It would help me get my mind off you know, the events."

They both sighed "alright, that's fine. Bruce did you get permission to go?" the woman asked.

Bruce quickly nodded "yes."