4. Dorms

💭By dreamer💭

3rd person POV.

Izuku walked into the class and sat down in his seat. He put his head on his desk. He"s really tired. He didn't get any sleep after the nightmare. Katsuki sat in the seat in front of Izuku. He turned around and looked at Izuku. The green haired boy looked up. "Good morning Kacchan." Izuku said giving Katsuki a fake smile. The blond looked mad at the greenette. "Why the fuck are you talking to me you useless Deku?" Katsuki yelled. "I'm sorry i just wanted to say good morning." Izuku said looking down. "Well don't say it to me!" Katsuki said annoyed as he turned back around. "I'm sorry." Izuku mumbled. Mr. Aizawa then entered the classroom and started talking. 

"Before i start with class, i have to announce something. You will all get dorms at the end of the week. this has been decided to further improve students safety. You will share your dorm with a classmate. the pairs will be announced when you move in. In your dorm you will have a kitchen and a small bathroom that you will have to share with your roommate. So make sure you said goodbye to your parents and packed by then. Now lets start class."

Izuku was deep in thought again. Thinking about the dorms and how his dad won't be able to hurt him anymore. But then again he would have to leave his mother with that monster and Izuku dasn't want that. It's already hard enough that he lost his sister, he dasn't want to lose his mother too.

At the end of the last class Izuku decided to talk to Aizawa about the dorms. As everyone cleared the classroom Izuku walked up to Aizawa. "Hey Mr. Aizawa?" "What do you want problem child?" Aizawa said not meaning to be mean he's just tired like always. "Um... I have a question about the dorms." Izuku said. "Yeah go ahead i don't have all day." Aizawa said sleepy. "Well um is everyone forced to live in the dorms or do i still have the choice to stay home?" Izuku asked. "No, you can't choose. you have to move to the dorms for your own safety." Aizawa answered. "Oh okay thank you. have a great day sir." Izuku said as he walked out of the classroom.

Izuku went home to be greeted with his dad who's drunk again and brought some friends this time. "Brat your finally here. The fun can begin." Izuku's dad and his friend where smirking at him. Izuku looked around not seeing his mother anywhere. "Where's mom?" The poor boy asked looking up at his dad. "That fitly hooker is sleeping. She took one too many." The drunk man laughed. Izuku wanted to yell at his dad saying that she isn't a hooker but he already knows how that would end so he keeps his mouth shut not wanting the situation he is in going much worse then it already is.

"Relax i didn't touch the bitch today. I wasn't planning on anyway, she is boring but that can all change if you don't let us have a little fun. So be a good boy for your mother." Izuku's dad said grabbing the curly haired boy by the wrist and dragging him to the basement. If Izuku is being honest he is relieved that his mother is okay. He was worrying about her all day.

A week of pain and torture later Izuku stood with the rest of class 1-A in front of the dorm building. "This is where you all will live and sleep for the rest of the school year. Girls on the right and boys on the left, now i will announce the pairs. First the girls. Mina Ashido with Toru Hagakure, Ochaco Uraraka with Tsuyu Asui, Momo Yaoyorozu with Kyoka Jiro. Now the boys. Eijiro Kirishima with Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero with Fumikage Tokoyami, Shoto Todoroki with Tenya Iida, Koji Koda with Rikido Sato, Mezo Shoji with Mashirao Ojiro, Yuga Aoyama with Minoru Mineta, (I'm so sorry Aoyama and i'm sorry if i wrote a name wrong, i'm not good with names.) And finally Katsuki Bakugo with Izuku Midoriya. Now that that's done i'm going to take a nape you can all move in now." Aizawa finished.

Mina gave Hagakure a high five and Ochaco gave Tsuyu a hug. Kirishima gave Denki a fist bump. Here and there you could hear a "Yeah bro" and a "Omg girl" Everyone seemed very happy, Izuku on the other hand was shocked and terrifying. Yeah sure he wouldn't get tormented by his dad anymore but Katsuki would be the one making his life harder now. Oh hell how will our little survivor survive this?

Hiii, dreamer here. This was part 4 i hope you liked it. Have a great day and keep dreaming, not only that but keep caring for the people you love. Dreamer out^-^