1. The Accident.

"Would you slow down please?" Danny Williams begged his partner.

"Seriously Danny? I'm just back from my honeymoon and you're already bitching about my driving?" Steve McGarrett asked exasperatedly.

"Exactly, you just got back from your honeymoon. Your bags are still in the trunk of my car, which you are driving way too fast might I add." Danny replied.

"Are you sure you two didn't just get married and get back from your honeymoon?" Bailey laughed from the backseat.

"Forgive me, Mrs. McGarrett, but shouldn't you be on my side? You're fresh from the airport and your neanderthal husband decides to jump right into a case instead of you two going home and unpacking." Danny groused.

"Are you trying to turn my bride against me, Williams?" Steve asked incredulously glancing at his partner.

"No, I am not trying to turn your bride against you. I am just saying that maybe she is tired and would like to get settled in before jumping right back into work." Danny argued.

"As appealing as that sounds Danno, relaxing isn't exactly Mac's thing." Bailey grinned.

"Are you telling me you two didn't relax at all during your honeymoon?" Danny asked the exasperated one now.

"We did a lot of things I'm not telling you about. Some of which may or may not have gotten us banned from Disneyland." Bailey teased.

"You guys really went to Disneyland for your honeymoon?! I mean I know you said that was the plan but... what could you two possibly have done to get you banned from ever returning.....Oh god, I do not want to know!" Danny exclaimed.

"You giving away all our secrets now, Vi?" Steve asked trying not to laugh.

Bailey laughed and replied, " I told you his head would explode if we mentioned it. And me giving away secrets it was your idea to mention to Danny that we nearly got caught in Disneyland."

"It was your idea to kick it up a notch and add the getting banned thing." Steve countered with a grin.

"I only said it may or may not have happened. I figured our Danno would go there." Bailey giggled.

"I think I liked you two better when you were on your honeymoon," Danny grumbled.

"Sorry, Danno. If it makes you feel better we brought back plenty of gifts for everyone. I think Charlie is really going to like his." Bailey apologized.

"Did you get him that Buzz Lightyear toy I asked you to grab?" Danny asked perking up.

"Yes, and it was Mac who remembered the Buzz Lightyear. I found him a Baby Yoda to cuddle at night." Bailey replied.

"Aw, he's going to love that. So, uh what did you get me?" Danny asked.

"What makes you think we got you anything, huh?" Steve teased.

"Well correct me if I am wrong, but Bailey did say that you two got everyone gifts, not just my son." Danny reminded him.

"He's got you there Mac." Bailey smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, look we've been chasing this guy all over the island and it looks like we're about to catch him so could you two just please?" Steve rolled his eyes.

"I still haven't figured out why we were doing that and Steve-baby I hate to burst your bubble but Tani and Junior caught him about fifteen minutes ago. So I'm not even sure who we are chasing." Bailey informed her husband holding up his phone.

"Why didn't you say that earlier?! We could have gotten you two home already instead of playing Speed Racer all over the island!" Danny yelled irritated.