˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅟🅡🅞🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»Story song

Story song

Get this Right; By Johnathan Kroff and Kristen Bell

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

3rd pov

Gojo Satoru had a bright smile on his face. The moonlight that shown on him and the woman he was in made his bright teeth shine like a nightlight along with his bright, diamond, blue eyes.

"I'm not getting too heavy for you am I", the woman asked a seductive smile painted on her face. Her sweaty brown thighs rest beside his pale ones. Her bottom rest on top of his legs. His long dick sat snuggled up inside of her as she rode him.

In reply Gojo gripped her hips and guided her up only leaving the tip inside of her before slamming her back down. His tip slammed right into her G spot sending an elective feeling up her backside and made the pool her stomach burn with passion.

"AH~", she cried out sinking her nails deeper into his shoulder making present moons.

"Never", Gojo said with drunk like smile. He began moving her like a toy, guiding all his thrust towards that special spot inside of her. The woman eyes became lidded, her mouth remain parted letting all her moans fill the air along with the slaps of Gojo bringing her back down and his deep grunts. Her twist out hair moving up and down every time she did.

Gojo eyes were focused on his dick disappearing inside of her and coming out, the slick glistening in the moonlight.

His eyes soon moved up to watch her bouncing breast. He leaned forward to bite down one, playing with it in between his teeth.

"GAH~", she cried out arching her back a bit pushing her chest more towards his face. He sucked on it a bit before releasing it. His eyes soon looked up to stare at her face.

She stared down at him with such love in her eyes or he was just hallucinating, they have been going at it for a while now.

When he brought her up he lift his hips slamming right back up into her.

"AH SHIT~ GOJO", she cried out tilting her head back. When she did Gojo pushed her back making her land back onto his bed. He immediately started at a fast pace making the bed rock back into his wall behind them. His hands gripped the covers beside her waist. Her feet sat neatly comfortably on his backside.