༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅘🅧꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"You should date him!", Serenity exclaimed from the phone.

I released a sigh and placed the paper in my hand down on the table.

"I don't know", I began.

"Y/n the man brought you toya for your baby, TOYS AND HE'S FINE TOO", she exclaimed. "You better hurry up and cuff that man", she giggled.

"I mena yeah he's cute but just I don't know Serenity", I frowned. "Why not", she questioned. "I just don't know", I answered.

"Hm...good than maybe I should", she suggested. "You better not", I immediately replied.

"See you like him jealous ass", she said mumbling a bit in the end. "Leave me alone", I giggled crossing my legs. "You like this man, he cares for your baby, he's rich, what's stopping you", she questioned.

I went to say something, but went against it. I thought about it for a second before answering.

"...What if I get bored", I finally answered. "Bored", she questioned. "I never been in a real relationship before", I informed. She smacked her teeth.

"What are you talking about wasn't you with Jimmy", she questioned. "Jimmy who", I asked. "Jimmy from first year of college, the film major", she specified.  "Oh him! We were friends with benefits that all", I stated.

"HAH! You messed over that boy he thought y'all were dating. He was telling the whole psych department the two of you were going to get a place together after college", she laughed.

"Damn no wonder why he cried when I broke it off", I chuckled dryly. "

"Look do you actually think you will get bored of him", she asked.

I thought about it for a minute. Gojo does always surprise me. I smiled at the memory of him giving me those toys. I looked seeing my baby playing with the stuffed turtle that wa sin the box.

"No", I answered staring lovingly at my baby. She looked at me causing me to do a little wave at her.

"There simple now go get with that man or I might", she teased causing me to smack my teeth and roll my eyes playfully. My eyes landed on the bile of envelopes before me. All were marked with red pen. Bills. I was later on rent again this month. A frown appeared on my face from all the bills labeled in red pen.

I turned my attention to my baby who was chewing on a toy.

"Yeah maybe", I replied smiling at my baby yet again.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Sorry this chapter was short

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»