༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅥🅘 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

3rd pov

"Her lips are plump", Gojo said for the hundredth time to a tired Nanami, another co worker of his. He was going on and on about y/n kissing his cheek.

"Its like the feeling you get when you see nice size boobs", Gojo explained. "Do you understand or have you never sen you know", Gojo snicker using his hands to imitate breast.

"We are going to a meeting Gojo", Nanami replied causing Gojo to pout. "Come on I need to know if y-", Gojo tried begging, but his phone suddenly began ringing. He fished it out of his pocket. Gojo stopped walking when he saw the contact name.

"What is it", Nanami questioned.

"Y/n", Gojo smiled answering the phone.

"What do I owe the pleasure", Gojo answered.

"Gojo"

"Yesss~"

"....God why me", Y/n groaned already regretting calling him causing Gojo to giggle like an overgrown child. "I need a favor from you", y/n said. That made him tense up; Not form fear from the thought of that favor being returned him if he did her a favor.

"Anything", he replied. "I need you to watch Asia. If you can't that's to-I CAN", Gojo immediately accepted.

"No you can't", Nanami frowned. "Mhm", Gojo hummed nodding his head at Nanami. "You want me to watch her now", Gojo questioned causing Nanami to let out a groan. "Preferably", Y/n replied. "Okay I'm on my way", Gojo exclaimed before hanging the phone up.

"We have a meeting Gojo", Nanami said in a stern tone. "Sorry nanamin its that good", Gojo chuckled while walking away soon leaving the school building. Nanami just stood there already stressing over the thought of having to do overtime now.

𖨆♡𖨆

"Okay I left a list of the things she can't eat, I left her diapers and clothes out, I have a schedule for you to follow, Asia can't be left alone", Y/n began listing. "Don't worry I got this, this isn't my first time watching a baby", Gojo said proudly.

It was his first time.

"I'm serious Gojo. If something anything happens to her I'm beating you", Y/n said sternly. "As much I would enjoy that nothing will happen to you little angel", Gojo reassured. Y/n stared at him for a Monte before letting out a sigh.

"I'm trusting you Gojo", Y/n sighed her nerves calming down a bit. "Good", Gojo replied. Y.n turned to her daughter who she was holding.

"I'll see you soon mimi", Y/n said to her daughter who just babbled a returned. You leaned in and began kissing her face rapidly making your daughter giggle uncontrollably. You soon stopped your kissing attacks and gave one last smile at your little girl before handing her to Gojo.

Gojo gladly took the baby, now holding her with one arm on his hip. Y/n got close and kissing your baby once more.

"See you later pumpkin", you smiled. You turned to Gojo who was leaning forward waiting for your kiss. You let out a scoff and placed your hand against his lips pushing his head away.

"Remember what I said, bye Gojo", You reminded then left. Gojo was left standing in front of the front door with pouted left. Asia giggled causing him to look at her.

"At least you got a kiss", he huffed. Asia just giggle more causing him to smile. "Why you laughing", he teased causing the baby to laugh more. Suddenly the baby went limp she went falling back almost slipping out of his arm.

"Shit", Gojo freaked quickly catching the baby before she could slip from his arm. Gojo fixed her posture so she was sitting up again. The baby was now laughing again at him again.

"I'm trying to give you a sibling and you treat me like that", he questioned. Asia just smiled at him giggling more.

"You're too much like your mom", Gojo smiled.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Will edit later

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»