༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅧🅘🅘🅘꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You watched as Asia played with the various toys around her. Gojo brought her more toys, you were going to fuss at him for doing so, but seeing her so happy when playing with them overclouded your judgement.

"You're lucky she likes them", you sighed turning your head to face Gojo who was also sitting on the couch with you. "That I am", he chuckled turning his head to look at you.

The tow of you were sitting on his long couch. You sat sideways with your feet resting on top of his sweatpants. Gojo had his right arm on the back of his couch. He wore a white tank top that shaped out his chest. The way his abs poked out from the fabric had you glancing at them ever so often. Gojo bit back a smile when he caught you staring the first time.

Ever time you looked away he used that chance to get a glimpse of your chest that peaked out from your tank top. At your thighs litters with stretch marks. The pudge that peaked from under your shirt.

You looked heavenly even in lounging wear. You were a spaghetti tank top with some shorts and a bandaged wrapped around your bun.

"I'm only staying here until I get back on my feet", you reminded him( and yourself).

"I know any time I spend with you is enough for me", Gojo replied pulling you towards him by your legs. He went to kiss you, but you blocked it with your hand. Gojo immediately licked your hand causing you to pull it away immediately.

"Gross!", you gasped smacking his arm then readjusted yourself. You sat up beside him now cuddling into his side. A position couples were usually get into when cuddling on the couch; even though you told him you guys weren't a couple.

The two of you focused back onto Asia who was boggling the both of you. Your let tears corner at your eyes causing you to blink them away.

"I love her so much", you sniffled wiping your eyes. Gojo didn't reply to you causing you to turn your head to look at him only see he was taking pictures of multiple Asia. He also had tears at the corner of his eyes.

"She's so precious", he sniffled. You leaned in to get a glimpse of his phone.

"How many pictures you have of her", you questioned. "Enough for an album", he replied showing off the photo album labeled "Angel". "We've only bene here for a week why you already have a thousand photos", you asked. "Why not", he chuckled. "Whatever send me them", you replied moving back into your spot. "Will do", he replied locking his phone and putting it away.

"So would you have another kid", he suddenly asked catching you off guard. Taking a minute to think over your answer you shrugged your shoulders at him.

"I don't know", you replied. "Asia was easy raising so the second shouldn't be too hard to raise so probably, but I don't know though", you replied. "Youuu could have my kid Asia deserves a sibling", he suggested with a smile. "And what makes you think I'm having another kid", you scoffed turning your head to face him.

"You've been swallowing mine what's another one in that tummy of yours", he answered. "Maybe this time let em bake a little longer in there", he chuckled caressing your stomach. "Yeah sure we'll see", you chuckled shaking your head and moving his hand off your stomach.. You got up off the cough and made your way towards Asia. You lifted he rub into your arms then faced Gojo.

"The pregnancy was the hard part she almost ripped me apart", you informed. "Then I'll let you impregnate me", he joked causing you to release a laugh.

"Something is really wrong with you!", you laughed. Asia babbled at you causing you to smile at her. You leaned and placed a quick kiss on her cheek.

"I'm going to go give her a bath now", you chuckled. "I'll start cooking dinner then", Gojo said getting up off the couch.

"Wow you can cook too you really trying to get pregnant", you teased. "For your information, I think I would look good pregnant", Gojo replied shaping out a round belly on himself. "Maybe, but ion think I can handle a horny AND emotional you", you replied.

"Anything for this wittle angel~", Gojo cooed at Asia who was trying to reach for his eyes again. "Annnd for my future baby mama", he added leaning up and placing a wet kiss on your cheek.

"You wish", you chuckled. "I wish everyday", he commented making his way to his kitchen. You just smiled and shook your head. You soon made your way towards the stairs and made your way up towards the bathroom.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»