༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅘🅥 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Know about my game huh", Gojo repeated to himself. He leaned his cheek against his hand trying to decipher what Y/n was talking about. His finger on his left hand tapped repeatedly on his desk.

Get let out a sigh gaining his attention.

"The female teachers must've told her about you", he informed. "And possibly the janitor too", he added glaring at the doorway. Gojo looked as well now seeing the janitor by the door. The young male sent a scowl towards Gojo from the other side of the door through the window before walking away. Geto focused on Gojo who had a cocky smile on his face.

"He had good hands", Gojo chuckled. "Point is you lost your chances", Geto told. "She knows now you slept with half of the staff", he added.

The smile immediately dropped from Gojo's face.

"Shit", he sighed leaning back in his chair. A smile grew onto Geto's face as he turned in his swirly chair towards Gojo.

"Now it's mine turn", he hummed taking his glasses off. That made Gojo sit up real quick.

"No! I haven't given up yet", he shouted. "I'll make her mine first", he declared making Gojo let out a chuckle. "You already lost Satoru", he said. "But fine, let's make it a contest then", he added shrugging his shoulders.

Gojo gave him a confident smile as he raised his hand. Get followed his movements. The two clasped their right hands together in the arm wrestling position. From this point on, the contest has begun.

𖨆♡𖨆

"Okay so when you assign reading homework you're saying to read this chapter we don't have to right", my student questioned. "Siruis...when I assign homework saying to read. You HAVE to read it understand", I answered.

The boy just blinked tiredly, not a single thought behind his glossy eyes. I have been trying to get the word assign through his head for a good five minute snow.

"So I don't HAVE to", he questioned. "We h my go- okay you can read spark notes or something. Just please understand what we are reading", I told. "Oh okay thanks bye Ms. L/N", he exclaimed before picking up his schoolbag and walking away. I just let out a sigh while watching him. 

My stomach let out a loud roar causing me to cringe and grip it. I forgot to bring my lunch today.

"God I'm hungry", I fussed slumping down into my chair behind my desk. My stomach cried out, the cramping getting worst as my guys beg for some kind of food.

"Why meee", I whined. I pulled out my phone and turned on to look at the wallpaper of my gorgeous little girl. I kissed my phone and cuddle it close to my face. I closed my eyes and cuddled my phone ss if it was my precious daughter.