༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅧🅘🅘 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Someone knocked frantically on your front door. Releasing a loud groan you placed the box filled with Asia's toys down on your table top. Most of the stuff in your place was packed already, by lunch time you should be finish and then Asia and you were hitting the road.

"Coming", you shouted putting Asia down on the floor in front of her toys. She babbled happily and picked up the nearest one. Once you were sure Asia was comfortable you made your way towards the front door that rattled with every frantic knock.

"I'M COMING damn", you shouted then murmured under your breath as you unlocked the door. Once it was unlocked you opened it only to see Gojo. A look of confusion dawned on your face since he was suppose to be at work.

"Gojo what are y-Why did you quit", he questioned instead. His hands rested along the doorframe gripping the hard wood.

"I'm not getting paid enough that's why and everything is just..too much now", you sighed.

"Me?", he questioned lowering his hands allowing his arms to go limp by his side. He looked like a hurt puppy.

"No no it's not you", you reassured lifting your hands to grasp his face.

Soon as your palms came in contact with his skin his whole body relaxed. His diamond blue eyes soften. He was hunching a bit over you. There was no way he could survive without you. He could fuck all the people in the world he will only imagine you.

"Bills and rent are too high here I can't be struggling", you told going to remove your hands off his face. "I have to make sure she has the best life and home", you said referring to your baby.

Gojo grabbed your right hand quickly and kept it pressed against his cheek.

"You're telling me it's this easy for you to leave me", he questioned. "This we have going on is so much more than just a fuck it's something else", he admitted. "What is something else", you asked causing him to release a shaky chuckle. "If I say it I'm just going to scare myself and you", he answered. You scoffed.

"We barely know each", you reminded moving your hand off his face.

"And yet I've been in you many times that should be enough to persuade you to stay", he replied.

"I can't stay for you Gojo", you fussed. "Asia is one of the best damn things I have in this world. I don't want her to just have a life I want her to have the perfect life", you explained. "I have to make choices in her favor", you said.

"Let me kiss you one more time then", he suggested which you shook your head no to.

"If I kiss you now I won't stop", you said. "Then kiss me until my lips fall off my face or I die from suffocation", he immediately replied causing a sad chuckle to emit from you. Grabbing his bottom chin you, you leaned in and planted a long kiss to his cheek. You allowed your kiss to linger a bit before pulling away.

"I will admit I will miss you Gojo", you confessed. "But Asia will always come first".

Gojo nodded his head at you deep in thoughtful a second. You released your grip on his chin about to back away and close the door on him.

"Okay", he sighed stopping you.

"Okay?", you questioned.

"Live with me", he offered. "Gojo", you sighed about to say no.

"You've been to my place you know I have way enough room for the both of you", he stated. "It doesn't matter Gojo I can't depend on you don't you understand", you snapped. "I have a daughter, I have to be someone she can depend on", you explained. "Then who do you have to depend on", he questioned. "I don't need someone to depend on", you replied. "Okay then don't, just let me help you until you find a better job out here close to me", he suggested.

"I-", before you could deny him again you felt someone cling to your legs. Looking down you say Asia using your legs to steady herself. She released a small babble before steaming forward towards Gojo.

"There's my girl", he smiled bending down to pick her up. Asia gladly allowed him to. He adjusted her so she was sitting in his arms. Her hands waved around in his face trying to poke at his eyes. Dodging her attacks he leaned in and began appearing kisses all over her face dipping her a bit. Joyful giggles stream out from her mouth from the ticklish feeling across her face.

Her laugh were always contagious. I couldn't stop myself from smiling at the two of them. I want do do everything for Asia. You want her to laugh like that everyday. You know there will be days where she is sad or angry, but if you could give her a childhood where majority the time she is smiling and laughing then you'll be happy. Taking Gojo out of her life may lead to her being sad for a while.

Your smile dropped. You placed a hand over your face shaking my head while releasing an annoyed sigh.

"Fuck", you said under my breath, but loud enough for Gojo to hear.

"What is it', he questioned keeping his face at a distance from Asia.

"Four months. I'll live with you for four months", You agreed holding a finger up at him.

A genuine bright smile spread across his face. He turned his head towards Asia.

"You're living with me angel", he chuckled. Asia poked his eye causing him to move his head away. "Ow ow ow", he chuckled blinking the eye she poked rapidly. Walking forward, you moved out of the way for him, he placed Asia back onto the ground. Her eyes focused back on the toys so she began crawling towards them.

"I'll call Yaga back to see if I can have my job back", you told causing Gojo to focus back onto me. "I'm only staying until I get back onto my feet and find a bette-", I went to remind, but Gojo dropped to his knees silencing my words.

His arms wrapped around my waist tightly. His face snuffled against your stomach. You held your hand up freezing not sure what to do.

"God I love you", he chuckled kissing you pelvic area wetting the fabric of my pants. "There is no hole like you".

"...You got five seconds to stand back up", I warned. Gojo titled his head back to smile up at me.

"You were trying to take her away from me", he said referring to your pussy. "I could've gone insane if you took this away from me".

You grabbed the side of his ear causing a pained groan to slip from his mouth.

"I wasn't playing", you smiled down at him. "Try this on me again lat-ow ow ow", he went to say, but you gripped the side of his ear harder and began forcing him to stand up. You released his ear giving him the chance to rub at it.

"Now help me with the boxes", you sighed.

"Yes Ma'am", he chuckled then the both entered your apartment closing the door behind us.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
What did y'all think of this chapter. Ngl I felt iffy about it 😭
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»