༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅧🅘🅥꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"AHHH it's been so long since I saw you guys", my friend, Melinda, but we call her M, commented. "Sucks Trixie wasn't here when I came to visit", she sighed. 

"Yeah but we are proud of her", I said.

"As we should be", Serenity added lifting her smoothie up then took a sip of it. "Last I heard from her those biology classes were whooping her ass", she informed. "Never knew you had to take that many sciences classes for a psych degree", I said. "Oh yeah psych is kind of science and Brin stuff so I ain't surprised", M said placing her drink down. "Buy enough about her..", she began.

Interlocking her fingers she rests her chin on the top of her conjoined knuckles. A smirk was on her face.

"..Have you girls found anyone yet", she asked looking at Serenity and me waiting for someone to answer.

"Y/n has!", Serenity answered for me. "hey", I fussed shooting her a glare. "Oo pray tell", M smiled. "Just this guy I met at work", I said. "Outside too", Serenity answered. "Yeah we met at a club and he just so happen to work where I work", I explained.

"Oh wow", M smiled lifting her chin upa dn lowering her hands back onto the table. "So he was a hookup", she asked. "Yeah, he was, is really", chuckled. "Still part of the nightstand culture", she chuckled. "No not really", I replied. "I meannn in a way you are", she countered with a smile.

"Nothing wrong with a little bit of stress relief", Serenity chuckled making me smile at M. "You right you right", M chuckled lifting her drink to her lips.

"But I see even when having a kid you didn't change", M commented then took a sip of her drink.

"Did she really just say that". That's what the look Serinty shot my way. I sucked my bottom lip in and licked it before releasing a small chuckle.

"Least I can still get it", I joked. "Oh! Me too my husband and I have been frisky lately", M chuckled. "Vanilla Williams", I questioned. "Yes him", she scoffed. "What; she doing choking you", I joked.

"Now y/n you can't get offended by what I said", M sighed. "You should really start looking for a man in life. Not bounce from bed to bed. It isn't pretty to have a body count number higher than your paycheck".

"First of all I never bounce bed to bed", I said aiming a finger at her. She gave me a look.

"Okay maybe I hopped, but don't go acting all brand new because you found a man, you remember how it was", I accused. "Oh I was never a slut", M scoffed taking a sip of her drink.

"I was thinking hoe"

She choked on her drink.

"Okaayy but the man she is seeing is nice", Serenity intervened. "And rich", she added gripping my arm.