༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅥 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Y/n's pov

"Yuji you're suppose to be at lunch", I frowned, my arms crossed. "I know", he beamed holding a gift box out in front of him for I don't even know how many time.

For the past three weeks Yuji keeps coming to my room with gifts all of them are from Gojo. Every single damn one.

From boxes of lunch, jewelry, to bouquet of flowers; And I'm talking about big ass bouquet of flowers. I only kept a few cause my baby seem to like them.

Also I don't even know who's worst; Gojo with the gifts or Geto keep visiting my class acting dirty in hopes that a cheap cliche classroom porn happens between us.

"This is from Gojo-sensei!", he exclaimed holding the gift box out towards me. All the gifts box were all white decorated and tied with a light ocean blue ribbon.

"Thanks", I smiled taking the box from him. "Mhm!". Yuji nodded his head and went to leave.

"Hold on I got something for you", I said heading over towards my desk. "For me?", he questioned aiming a finger at himself. "Mhm just for you", I smiled opening my bag to get the gift out. I grabbed the shirt then turned to face him. I unraveled the shirt showing off the design of it.

I never seen a teen's eyes fill with so much joy. It looked like his eyes almost burst out of his sockets like fireballs.

"M-M-M-M-Me-Meg MEg-mEGAn", he began stuttering rapidly his voice cracking. The amount of joy now affecting his speech.

"That's right and it's for you", I beamed holding the shirt out towards him like an owner waving a treat to their dog. He let out an excited noise and went to grab it, but I snatched it away from him. "Huh", he questioned an upset look dawning on his face.

"Only if you stop bringing me stuff from Gojo", I told. "We clear", I questioned. "Uh huh yeah were clear", he replied immediately. "Promise me Yuji", I added. "I PROMISE", he shouted.

"Good now here you go", I smiled handing the shirt back to him. His eyes started sparkling again then he took the poster from me. He hugged it close to him as if it was a person. I swear I think this boy smelt the shirt too.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU", he repeated happily as he headed towards my classroom door, soon leaving my classroom.

"Remember our promise", I shouted before ehe left. Once he was gone I went back to my seat. Soon as I sat down someone knocked on my door. I let out a groan throwing my head back then slammed it onto my desk.

"Dear lo-come in!", I answered loudly lifting my head up to see who it was. It was one of my student, Megumi Fugishiro. Oh thank god, a student who actually came here to ask about his grades.