༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅧🅥🅘🅘꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You released an annoyed sigh upon seeing the huge crowd of bouquets of all colors and types cluttered in front of your apartment door. Asia released a babble holding her arms out towards the flowers.

"Come on baby use your words", you cooed to her. She babbled at you. "Say flowers", you said in a childlike voice. She babbled again.

"Flowerrrrsss", you repeated. It looked like she was trying to sound the f sound but had fallen victim to her baby words. Releasing a sigh you leaned over to allow her to choose a flower. Asia picked up the baby blue ones that neared the color of Gojo's eyes. His eyes were always beautiful. So beautiful to the point you never had to look at the ocean again.

Releasing an annoyed sigh you unlocked your apartment door. Placing Asia on the living room floor leaving her to play with the blue flower before going back outside to pick up all the flowers he left for you.

"Still leaving you flowers", your landlord, a short chubby man who was always dressed in a stained white tee chuckled at you.

"When is he not", you sighed failing the temptation of looking at the pretty roses of your favorite color. "Hm, well", the landlord began adjusting his pants taking a step closer towards you. "I can always scare him off for ya", he offered. "Not necessary I like flowers", you lied.

"Do you most girls don't nowadays", he snorted. "Well I'm not most so", you said rolling your eyes slightly.

"That you aren't", he snorted eyeing you from your shoes up to your chest. "I can tell he annoys you, I can scare him off I scared most guys off before", he chuckled taking another step closer. You didn't back away not wanting to seem scared of him. "You could use that baby voice and ask me to scare him off for ya and even lower your rent", he offered.

"My rent is affordable and as I said, I like the damn flowers", you frowned going to walk away, but he sidestepped and grabbed the door to your apartment closing it.

"About that I'll be raising rent again", he smirked crudely. "What", you questioned the anxious feeling starting to form a void in your sternum. "Mhm so if you want me to maybe....take pity on you", he began to say his hand slowly reaching out to grab your hip.

Before you could even think about grabbing his wrist someone beat you to it.

"I'll pay for it", Gojo smiled at the landlord. The landlord looked at Gojo uncomfortable how he was towering over him.

"She has to pay for it not you", the landlord snarked going to remove his wrist, but Gojo gripped it tighter. "Well I'm her boss so, it is my money she paying you with that helps gain extra weight", he lied with a shit-eating grin. "If you want to buy more snacks I can give you extra, a hundred should do it right".