༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅧꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Gojo"

Gojo turned when he heard his name was called. Upon seeing you his usual mix with teasing and adoration fille, smile appeared on his features. He took a step forward before you out stop in front of you making the two you close to one another. You leaned back a bit from the close space the both fo y'all's chest almost touching.

"Yes my love", he questioned. You held your hand up towards him."Firs too all, tone it down", you chuckled. "Second, you want to go out to eat you know fro dinner", you questioned.

You swore you saw explosions going off in this dude's head.

"You're...You're asking me out on a date", he questioned in shock then a bright smile sprouted on his face. His blue eyes sparkling down at you.

"No just a friendly dinner", you clarified. "With benefits", he chuckled. "Friendly dinner", you repeated. "Now do you want to eat out or not", you questioned folding your arms. "With you any day", he answered.

You licked your lips trying to keep your smile down, but failing in doing so. Biting at your bottom lip you began backing away.

"Alright I'll see you after work", you replied before quickly turning around and speed walking away.

Gojo released a breath he didn't realize he was holding in. Being near you was like being surrounded by all types of vanilla smells, something he imagine heaven would smell like. He sometimes thank whatever god or universe that was out there for letting him have a place in between your legs, twice.

He snapped out of his daze when he heard a chuckle beside him. Looking over he saw Suguru.

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you Suguru", Gojo teased. "I'm not jealous", Suguru chuckled before motion a finger down. Blinking at him, Gojo looked down at his pants. He quickly covered the front part of his pants.

"It'll go down", Gojo chuckled. "That's just a shame", Sguru teased shaking his head as the two began walking to the break room.

"You're just she asked me out on a date".

𖨆♡𖨆

The two of you sat at a really fancy restaurant. Luckily due it to being a school night not many people came so the two of you were immediately sat down at a table. Asia was at Serenity's house most likely being spoiled rotten by her. You honestly thought Gojo would try getting you to suck him off in one of the fancy stalls soon as the two fo you sat down, but to your surprise he actually wanted conversation.

The two of you asked about Asia, childhoods, funny stories and about family; Family being a touchy subject of course, but with him it was easy. For Gojo, telling you his childhood, being an important figure in his family since birth was hard. Having people comment on things you did they didn't like, having to make sure your own elders don't mess over you, even had to make sure the family avoid falling apart. He never liked talking about his childhood, but he was comfortable telling you. Even told to you with a genuine smile on his face.

"Were you nervous asking me", Gojo questioned leaning over the table, his teasing nature returning.

"No, everyone else was busy so I decided to ask you", you answered jabbing your fork into the steak tearing a chunk off and placing the piece into your mouth. "Oh so I'm the last resort", he chuckled.

"Yep!", you smiled. "Oh", he replied his voice shaking a bit. You chuckled at his reaction. "I'm just messing Gojo...I just wanted to have dinner with you that's all", you admitted. Gojo smiled at you his cheek tinting a bit. "You're cruel for that", he chuckled deeply. You smiled at him taking another bite of your food.

"The food is really good", he commented. "It is", you greed.

"Good and expensive", he pointed out leaning in again.

"Are you planning to propose to me after this", he joked. "Tone it down", you replied then took a sip of your drink. Gojo laughed at your reaction, You placed the drink down your smile now gone off your face. He mirrored your look, his smile now gone.

"...Are you actually...", he began questions a little excitement blooming in his chest. "NO!", you replied. "Just..", you began gnawing down only our bottom lip trying to get the words out glaring away. You jumped when you felt him place a hand on top of yours. You looked down it then back at him.

"What is it", he questioned. "I uh", you began nerves getting the best of you. You couldn't tell him. You just couldn't.

Using your other hand you grabbed him by tie and yanked him forward. You slammed your lips against his. Gojo was shocked, but quickly returned the kiss. It was suppose to be a quick kiss, but kissing him, it was impossible to do just a quick kiss.

You opened your mouth for him letting his tongue entered your mouth. You moaned the feeling of him exploring your mouth. You finally able to force yourself to pull away. Breaking the kiss you leaned away a little bit, your hand still gripping his tie.

"Can we go to your place", you answered, lying about your previous answer.

A excited smile appeared on his face.

'You don't have to asl", he replied.

Smiling at him you released his tie. Paying for y'all's food, tipping the waiter of course, the both of you stood up. You both left the restaurant hand in hand now heading back to his place.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Sorry if there any errors, I'll go back and fix em eventually

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»