༘♡ ·˚꒰ 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅧🅥🅘꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"No we are not watching the Titanic", you sighed. "Come on why not!", the student fussed. "Because we are learning about Shakespeare this week, next week, and the week after next", you stated. "But Leonardo Di Kaprio was in Shakespeare sooo there's a correlation", she tried defending. "The only correlation that man has is going after literal fetuses", you mumbled while typing away on your laptop.

"What", she questioned. "I said no, we're not watching the Titanic", you answered. "Mr. Satoru let us pick movies! We watched Jurassic Park", she pouted. "That's because he's a man-child", you thought.

"Am I Mr. Satoru", you questioned. "...No", she sighed. "Exactly my point", you replied. The student released an annoyed groan and stormed off towards the entrance to your classroom. "Bye Mr. Satoru", she said before leaving causing you to look up in that direction.

Gojo was leaning against the dark brown wooden doorframe. He wore his usual white button-up blouse tucked in with black jeans. Of Course, he wore his usual circular black shades.

"Have a good lunch", Gojo waved to the student then looked back towards you. Seeing his grin made you internally roll your eyes and focus back on your lesson plan.

"You know you should let the kids pick out the movies", he suggested walking over towards your desk. "If I did that they wouldn't be learning anything", you countered. "Come on how will Shakespeare here help them in society", he chucked dryly. "How will Jurassic Park teach them about math", you asked. "...They use math in the movies", Gojo stated. "Yes, them using math to make dinosaurs come back to life will teach them so much", you said sarcastically. "See you know what I'm trying to say", he chuckled stuffing his hand into his pockets.

You released a sigh. Turning in your desk chair you faced Gojo. His tinted eyeglasses helped cover the way his eyes glanced down at the way your skinny jeans and turtleneck, the way they hugged your figure outlining your chest and your stomach pudge made him flick his tongue over his lower lips.

"What do you want, Gojo", you asked. "What? I can't visit my favorite woman", he scoffed amused. You remained quiet a frown still present on your face.

"..Right, well I'm busy so I'll see you-", you went to say, but he suddenly placed a paper down on your desk. A confused expression appeared on your face as you grabbed the paper. Turning it upside right you skimmed the words.

"Restraining order?", you questioned looking up at Gojo. "I had to file another one, I didn't know the years were up on the previous one so that's why she showed up at my place", Gojo explained with a smile.

You looked over the restraining order paper trying to find any mispronunciations or any other dead giveaways that it was fake; It looked real. You handed the paper back to Gojo.