Reassurance & Racial tension

Nya's POV

Ive been staying at Spencer's place for the past few nights. I didn't wanna go home, I couldn't even sleep, every night I would wake up from a horrible nightmare but luckily I had Spencer to keep me company.

"Hey, I made you some soup." Spencer says.

"You made me soup at 2 in the morning?" I say while sitting on his bed.

"You weren't sleeping, I just thought it would help."

I smiled at him. Even when he didn't try, Spencer is always so sweet and genuine.

Spencer sits next to me and hands me the bowl of soup.

"Thank you for this, it's just things have been so hard, I didn't even get to grieve my parents when I was younger, I had no relatives to take care of us so they put us in foster care that same night, I never got to go to my parents funeral, and now I have to plan my brothers-it's just so hard and right now I just need something to distract me from what I'm feeling right now."

"Are you saying you wanna go back to work?" Spencer asks.

"Yeah, just for the time being...I just need something to take my mind off of everything, plus it's better than being cooped up in your house all day."

"So I guess you wouldn't like it if I asked you to move in with me." Spencer said.

"Wait, are you saying you want me to move in with you?" I ask.

"If you want too."

"Of course I want too."

He smiles at me and I couldn't help but kiss him.
His phone rings and it was Penelope telling him to come in for work. I decide to go with him.

When we got there, the whole team was lined up like they were standing at attention. One by one they came and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry gummy bear." Penelope said while hugging me.

I laugh a little because of her sudden nickname for me but I hug her back.

"Are you ok?" Derek asks while hugging me.

"I'm still dealing but I'll be ok." I replied.

"We're happy to have you back." Hotch says.

"Thanks Hotch. Do you guys have a boxing room?"

"Yeah, it's right across the hall." Penelope answers.

"Good because I need to punch stuff right now."

Spencer's POV

I watch Nya as she puts her frustration out on that punching bag. I just didn't know how to make her feel better.
Derek comes in and stands beside me.

"Damn where did she learn how to fight like that?" Derek asked.

"I don't know, I just-I feel like I don't know how to help her, I don't know what to do." I said.

"Look Reid, don't be so hard on yourself, you're helping her through a tough time, just be there for her because she needs you."

Derek pats me on the back then leaves.

I walk towards Nya and she stops punching the bag and smiles at me.

"You wanna try?" She asks me.

"No."

"Oh ok so you wanna hit me instead? Come on, Dr.Reid."

"No, no I'm fine, thank you" I say.

"Ah I see so your afraid to get beat up by your girlfriend."