How do we come back from this?

Nya's POV

Today's the day I have to go back to the clinic for my blood test. Spencer's at work and I told him he didn't have to worry much, it's only a blood test. Spencer is just as excited as I am and it's so cute seeing him all excited for our future.

Once I got to the clinic, I waited for the doctor.

"Hello, Agent Reid."

"Hi," I replied.

"How is everything? Are you feeling any pain or cramping or any discomfort?" The doctor asked.

"No, I feel fine."

"ok, that's really good, before I even say anything, where's your husband? He's usually always here with you."

"He's at work, I didn't want him to fly all the way back here just for a blood test, I told him he didn't have anything to worry about," I responded.

"ok, today you will be taking a blood test to determine if you are pregnant or not, you should get your results the next day. I'll have someone come in and do it, and I wish you the best of luck."

"Thank You," I responded.

A nurse came in.

"Hi, My name is Maybelline. I'll be drawing your blood today." She said.

"Ok," I replied.

"Make a fist."

I complied with her instructions.

"So is this gonna be your first kid?" she asked.

"no, I already have a 4 year old daughter" I responded.

"Ah, so this would be your 2nd kid? Are you excited?"

"yes, and I'm ecstatic," I replied.

"I really hope everything works out for you." She said.

"Thank you."

"Alright, I'm all done. The clinic will call you tomorrow and let you know the results of your test."

"Ok, thank you," I said.

After I left the clinic, I went back home. It felt so weird, being the only one in the house, but at least I got the house to myself. I looked in Spencer's drawer to see if I could find a cute shirt of his to wear. I took my shirt and pants off and put on Spencer's shirt. I grabbed my headphones and blasted music while I did some cleaning. After I finished cleaning all the rooms in the house, I decided to make some food to eat. I wanted some steak and mashed potatoes. I was cutting up some onions when I turned around and saw Spencer looking at me from the living room.

"Jesus Christ on a motorbike, Spencer, you scared the living crap out of me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, but you definitely couldn't hear me come through the door with those headphones on so it really isn't my fault when you think about it," Spencer said.

Hi babe." I said as I kissed him.

"Hi." He responded.

"I didn't expect you to be back so soon."

"yeah, me either but this case went surprisingly fast."

"Well, I'm glad you're back home, I really missed you."

"I missed you too, Is that my shirt?" he asked.

" Yes, it is actually," I responded.

"It looks amazing on you."

"you think everything looks amazing on me," I said.

"Have you seen your body?"

I just smiled at him and kissed him again.