Old and New (Part 2)

Nya's POV

"You really think that you could play me didn't you?" I said as I walked into the living room.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked.

"I searched your house and found a lot of interesting information. That mole that's been speaking to that Russian spy is you. You just needed my help to find that spy and kill her to cover your own tracks. Not to mention, you tried to kiss and drug my husband." I replied as I took the cup from Spencer's hand. 

"You think you got it all figured out?" Alex asked.

"Yes, I do, hand me the drugs."

Alex takes these pills out of her pocket and hands them to me. 

"You know, you were the best of us. You were at the top of our class. We were friends and partners and you just left. You left without saying goodbye. I almost lost my job after you left." Alex said.

"So that gives you a reason to use me, try to sleep with my husband, and betray the very country you swore to protect. If you felt that way, you could have reached out to me, you're a CIA agent, and it's your job to find people, but instead, you chose to come into my home, distract me from other things to help you with your personal bullshit and try to drug my husband in order to sleep with him. Now, I'm going to need you to leave, and you will be arrested as soon as you leave here for disclosing important information to the Russians."

"You left me with nothing, you should think about that before you think about what I've done." Alex replied.

Alex didn't say another word. She left and was taken by the police.

I turned to Spencer and I didn't even know how to feel about him right now.

"Nya."

"Don't say anything. Don't even say anything Spencer because nothing is going to make this better. You didn't think to tell me that you didn't want to have another child."

"How did you even know about that?"

"I set up cameras in here."

"You set up cameras in here and didn't think to tell me?"  Spencer asked.

"How could I tell you when you would barely speak to me all morning because you didn't want to tell me that you weren't sure about us having another kid." 

"How could I tell you Nya? It's my job to make you happy."

"Not on account of your own happiness Spencer. I would never ask you to do something like this if you're not on board, and we already talked about this, what is so wrong with us having another baby?"

"WE ARE IN NO PLACE FOR ANOTHER CHILD! We are gone all the time, Serenity is pretty much Reina's second mom, and even when we're home, you get so caught up with work that you don't realize what you have in front of you. You don't even know any of Reina's friends, this morning before I went to the store, I made your favorite waffles and put them in the fridge before you woke up, but you were so busy looking over case files that you didn't even realize they were there, and you do this all the time and IT IS INSUFFERABLE!"

"Wow, ok."

"Nya, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you."

"It's fine, um, I just didn't know you really felt that way, I wish you would have told me that sooner,"  I said as I walked toward our bedroom.

"Nya."

"Reina's at a play date, you should go and pick her up, I'll be in the room."

Spencers POV

I didn't mean to yell at Nya that way. I didn't want her to be upset or sad. I just couldn't keep doing this and acting like there wasn't a problem.

I called Serenity and told her that I was going to pick Reina up. After I picked her up, we went to crumbl cookies and bought a nice box of warm cookies to take home.

Once we got home, Reina ate a cookie and went right to sleep and when I walked into the bedroom, Nya was sitting on the side of the bed in her robe, just staring at the wall, and I sat next to her.

"I didnt mean to hurt you, you know I would never want to hurt you," I said.

"I know, but it's not gonna change how you feel. You don't think I'm really around even when I'm around, and you don't want to have another child."

"At least not now,"  I said.

"Ok"

"I think I'm going to stay with Derek for a while, give us both some space," I said. 

"OK," Nya responded.

I kissed her on the cheek, took some clothes, and walked out.

I drove to Derek's house and knocked on the door and Serenity answered.

"Hey, Spencer."

"Hi, Serenity."

"Derek, Spencer's here." Serenity said.

"Hey, Genius, what's up?" Derek says as he approaches the door.

"I'm sorry for just coming here without warning, could I just stay here for a while?" I asked.

"Of course, Come in. Something happened between you two?" Derek asked.

"It's a long story."