Mystery girl (part 3) (mini chapter)

Spencer's POV

I couldn't believe she was already gone. How can I be a genius and still be an idiot? I drove back home feeling completely discouraged.
I opened the apartment door and walked in, only to find Nya standing in the living room.

"I couldn't leave, Spencer I am so—"

I didn't let her finish her sentence, I kissed her before she could really say anything.

"No, im sorry, I'm sorry for not trying to understand where you were coming from."

"It's my fault for not being honest, I don't even know why I'm even here, or why you want me here, I kill people for a living, I'm a monster." Nya said.

"Nya, listen to me, you are no where near a monster. You are the sweetest person I know. You have been through so many traumatic things in your life and you never let it diminish the light inside of you, I almost lost you and I don't ever want to lose you again."

"Does that mean I can have my ring back?" Nya says with a smile on her face.

"Yeah." I reply.

I take the engagement ring and put it back on her finger.

"I want to become a profiler permanently, if it means I get to be with you." Nya said.

"Are you sure, because there's a 50 percent chance—"

"Ah, I'm sure." Nya says before I could finish my sentence.

She goes to sit down on the couch and I sit next to her and she lays on me.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you decide to become an assassin and work in the CIA to begin with?" I asked.

"That's a story for another time, right now I just want to enjoy being here with you."

I'm just glad to have her back.

Nya's POV

I had to apologize to the team for keeping this from them for so long, I know it was my job but I felt horrible and I owed them an apology. The next day when Spencer and I came into the office, I called a team meeting.

" I know you guys are all pretty busy, I just wanted to apologize for keeping my mission from you, all of you, and it was wrong to lie about it and I just hope you all can forgive me."

"You don't have to apologize Nya, it's the way things work when it comes to going undercover, everything is forgiven." Hotch says.

Everyone nods in agreement and I already knew it was time for a group hug. We all hugged each other and I was glad all of it was over and now I could focus on planning our wedding.