Ella

Name: Elizabeth. Goes By Ella

Code Name: Ghost

Age: 24

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5'3"

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Black

Clothes: White shirt, Green jacket, Black jeans, Convers.

Weapons: Katanas That Are Strapped Across Her Back Like An X, 8 Knifes Hidden All Over Her Body, 2 Pistols One On Each Hip, And Two Daggers

Scars: Everywhere

Family: Mom; Dead Dad; Dead: Brother; Lucas alive

Backstory: Her Mother And Father Got Divorced A Few Years After Her Little Brother Was Born. Ella Went With Her Father. Her Father Abused Her Mentally, Physically, And Emotionally. By The Age Of 9, She Began To Get Arrested. Many Cops/Sheriffs/Detectives Have Abused The Power They Have Over Ella. She Is Scared/She Hates Any Law Enforcement And Doctors.

She Is Very Good With Hand To Hand Combat. And With Weapons. She Can Learn How To Use Any Weapon Given To Her Very Fast. She Can Take Down Someone Three Ties Her Size. She Taught Her Little Brother Lucas Many Things. Like How To Parcore, Run From The Cops, Fight A Little, How To Take Someone Down, And How To Lie Without Being Caught.

Ella Graduated from HighSchool And Went To Collage. She Was Kicked Out After Three Years Because She Beat Up A Boy Whose Parents Paid The Collage A Lot Of Money. While In college She Was A Part-Time Bartender. After Getting Kicked Out She Became A Full-Time Bartender. During That Time She Broke Up Many Fights. And Saved Many Women From Getting Drugged. One Night She Got Arrested And That Was When The World Ended.

'Thoughts', Singing, authors note