Part 24

Ella's POV

"Elle?" He asks, his voice soft. "Lucas, thank the gods." I say. HIs arms wrap around me. "Uhhhhhh." The ginger says. "Hello?" The blue haired man says. Me and Lucas let go of eachother, but he keeps his arm around my shoulders seeing as I'm shorter than him. "Guys, this is my big sister i told you about.'' Lucas tells the two men. I look at the blue haired man. "Well fucking hell, if i had stayed to talk to you then you could have helped me find my little brother faster." I say with a sigh.

"Well this is," Lucas gets cut off. "I'm Ben, Ben Dover." The ginger says with a laugh. "No no. I'm Jack. Jack Off." He laughs more. "No, that idiot is David. And that's Leo." Lucas tells me. "It's nice to meet the two of you. Thank you for taking care of my baby brother." I tell them both with a smile. "Yeah, without us he would have died." David says. "I... probably would be." Lucas goes to argue before giving up rather quickly. "Thanks for helping me a while back." Leo tells me.

"No problem. Just means I helped someone who's been saving my brother's ass." I tell him. "She can come with us, right guys?" Lucas asks the two men. "Maybe, first I have to ask her some questions." David tells us. "Ask away." I tell him. "Why do you look familiar and why is your name familiar?" David asks me. "David used to be a state trooper." Lucas whispers in my ear. "Okayyyyy. So that maybe.... Because... I may have been a wanted criminal." I tell him. "Wanted for what?" Leo asks.

"Wanted for beating the shit out of people. Only people who deserved it. Breaking and entering. Resisting arrest. Running from cops. Parkour. Theft. Hacking into government buildings and files. Along with a few other things." I tell them, a sly smile on my face. "....HOW ARE YOU RELATED TO HER!!!!" David yells at Lucas. I chuckle and shake my head. "She's my older sister." Lucas tell him. "Did you do anything illegal with her?" Leo asks him.

"Hell to the fuck no! I'm fucked up, i know that. And I have done everything in my power to make sure Lucas stays on the right path. The most I have let him do. Is I taught him how to fight a bit. Just basic self defense. And how to parkour." I tell them. "It's true. I honestly don't know half of the shit she has done." Lucas tells them. "Alright... Leo, a word." David says loudly as he and Leo walk a little bit out of ear shot. I turn Lucas to face me and I smile sadly at him.