Part 10

Ella's POV

'If she was still here, she would make it. She would be the last person standing. She was amazing. She knew so much. She taught me so much. She was the kind of strong I aspired to be. But... she isn't here and that's because.... No, I can't think about it. I need to think of the good times with her. All the happy moments, all the love.' I turn off my flashlight and get as comfortable as I can in the back seat. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I laugh as I run down the street. Cops are yelling at me and chasing me. But I keep runnings. I quickly turn into an ally and run to the end of it. On the other side is a car. The back door is opened. I smirk and jump into the car as the cops enter the alleyway. I shut the door and smirk at the cops. When the car starts to drive off I flip the cops off. I laugh at the cop's dumbfounded faces. I climb into the front seat of the car. "Did you get it?" The driver asks me. "Who the fuck do you think i am? Tyler?" I ask with a laugh.

"Of course i fucking got it." I tell them as i pull a small locked box from my satchel. "Good job love." She tells me as she drive with a smile. I smile back at her and we continue to drive. After a while we get into the woods. We go to a secluded spot and park. "So what did i risk my life to get?" I ask her. "Well, for one. You did it piss of my piece of shit father." She tells me. "And two, if you give it to me I will show you." She tells me as she turns in her seat to face me.

I hand her the small locked box. I watch as she opens it. She makes sure i don't see what is inside. "Close your eyes and turn around." She tells me. I shake my head and turn around with my eyes closed. I flinch a little when i feel something being placed around my throat. She kisses the back of my neck. "Okay, look at me." She tells me. I turn around and look at her. "It looks amazing on you babe." She tells me.

I pull down the car mirror and look at what she put on me. My eyes widen when i see a very expensive sapphire pendant necklace. "Skyler! Its beautiful!" I tell her with a massive smile on my face. "I'm glad you like it. Because it's yours now." Skyler tells me. I pull her closer to me and kiss her. After a moment we pull apart and giggle at each other's red faces. Skyler turns in her seat normally and starts the car. We drive back to my apartment.

Both of us tired from the day. I'm tired from breaking in, stealing, and running from the cops. Skyler is tried because she was up for two whole days hacking into the security system. But it was so worth it. Just to see her smile. So when we get inside we throw our bags on the couch and go to my room. I change into a sweater and Skyler changes into a tank and sweat pants. We flop on the bad and giggle. Then we turn to each. My head is on Skyler's chest as we fall asleep.