Part 25

Ella's POV

"Lucas. If I can't go with you, I want you to stay with those two." I tell him. "What No!" He shouts. "Yes. You're safer with those two then you would be with me. Safety in numbers. And just because I wouldn't be with you doesn't mean we won't see each other. I would be coming to see you every so often to check up and make sure you're okay. But you will be safer with them. Okay." I tell him. "...Fine. But you have to stay close. I don't want to lose you again." He gives in. I smile and nod.

David and Leo walk back to us and looks at the both of us. "We have decided. You can come with us. For now! You can stay with us for a week. And we will see from there. If me and Leo want you gone. You leave." David tells me. "Deal." I tell him. "David! She's my sister! She is staying with us!" Lucas yells. "She is a wanted criminal!!" David yells back. "It's the apocalypse!" Lucas yells back. "Lucas! What did we just talk about. Thank you David, thank you Leo. If me staying you you guys does not work out i will leave and Lucas will stay with you two." I tell them.

"I would have thought you would take him with you." Leo says confused. "I would love to. I hate to leave him again. But he would be safer with the two of you. I have a few enemies. Even in this world. And it probably wouldn't end well if it was just the two of us. So no matter the verdict. Lucas will stay with the two of you. He would be safer." I tell them. I smile sadly and rub Lucas's arm. I look past David and see a zombie with a gun. "Shit move move move. Zombie gun!" I yell.

The four of us start to run, but David gets grazed by a bullet shot by the zombie. I turn as we run and pull out a pistol. I quickly shoot and kill the zombie and turn back around to run normally. Gun still in hand. "Are you really showing off right now?" Lucas asks as he starts slowing down. "One that wasn't showing off. Two dont fucking slow down. There's a herd following us.'' I tell him as I motion to the herd that came from behind some buildings and is now chasing us. "Shit!" He yells as we all run faster.