Part 23

Ella's POV

A sharp pain runs through my veins as he sticks the needle into my neck. His other hand clamps around my mouth as I scream. After a minute he gets off me. "You say anything to anyone, and I will kill them all. And you." Inmo tells me. I grit my teeth and slowly get up. "What did.... You inject me with?" I ask him, a glare on my face. "You'll know soon enough." He tells me. "Now, lead the way." He says. I nod and quickly lead the way back to the others.

Then we all make our way out of the forest. Soon we make it to the town. "Do you know the way?" I ask Ritchie. "Yeah I do." He tells me. "Then this is where we part ways." I tell him. Ritchie smiles and nods. We hug and making sure no one sees my face, I whisper to Ritchie. "Be careful with Inmo. He's bad news." I say quietly so only he hears. "Goodbye Ella." Ritchie says as we pull away. "Nah, it's not goodbye, we will see eachother again soon." I tell him, a small smirk on my face.

With that I quickly walk away. I leave town, heading to the next town over. It's about an hour till night time. My neck and leg hurt like hell. The burning in my veins have calmed down and it's now bearable. "Shut Up David!" I hear a man yell. I freeze and press my back against a building. Looking around. That voice, it sounded. So... familiar. "Oh calm down you child!" Another man yells. Their voices echo through the town.

"Keep walking Lucas." The second man says. I freeze for a moment and quickly make my way to the voices. I peak around a building as I see three men. My eyes land on the shorter one and tears spring into my eyes. I quickly run to the smaller boy, I turn him around and see his face. Then I pull him into my body, a few tears fall down my face and I hold him tight.