CH:4

Sona's peerage was having a hard believing what they saw, Their king said to have one of the coldest personality was sitting on a boys lap and giggling like a kid on sugar rush.

Naruto saw the confused face's as he nudged Sona. Sona saw here peerage as color from her face drained, she let out a high peached scream as she ran back to the room from which she came.

Naruto was covering his ear's as he was the closest he took most damage. The girl named Tsubaki started to laugh witch was followed by other.

Sona came back after some time in her usual attitude properly dressed, Sona's peerage tried to hide a sly smile.

Sona gave Naruto his time table, He bid her bye as he went to meet his homeroom teacher.

Sona was immediately surrounded by her peerage as they asked her question.

Naruto ignored the commotion as he left for staff room.

Naruto made his way through the halls as girls squealed and boys cursed, He also hared some talking about his and Rias kiss, Witch brought a smile on his face Girls saw this and blushed.

He did not know how but he was named as the King of Kuoh Academy by the girls.

He reached the door of Staff room, He knocked before entering.

The staff room was empty except a lady who was sitting and checking here file.

Naruto recognized the girl, She was wearing formal business cloths black skirt and white top with white heals, Her hair were neatly tied in a bun witch exposed her neck.

Naruto went behind her as slowly hugged her as he kissed her neck, The girl was startled by sudden action but soon she recognized the person behind her from his aura.

Tears spilled from her eyes as she quickly turned around as she kissed him on the lips, Naruto gave her access to his mouth as there tongue battled for dominance. Naruto supported her neck with his hand as his other hand grabbed her ass and squeezed it. Witch made her moan but no voice came as her mouth was tight shut by Naruto's kiss.

They slowly separated as Naruto wiped her tears. I am back Izumi don't cry Naruto said with a smile.

I took her couple of minutes to calm down as Naruto sat on Izumi's chair as she sat on his lap and hugged him tightly, Naruto lightly stroked her back.

She slowly got up and kneel before him, Glad to see you back Sire said Izumi with a smile.

Naruto accept her greeting as he pulled her hand back and made her sit on his lap once again he wrapped his arms around her stomach as he kissed her on the collar bone, His arms slowly went up and squeezed her breast. A wave of pleasure hit Izumi as she threw hew body back at Naruto's chest.

Naruto sama lets continue the rest at night its time for homeroom, Naruto nodded as she got off him Naruto gave her a light smack on her ass. Izumi blushed as she tidied her cloths as Naruto watched.

Lets go Naruto sama.

Naruto followed Izumi to the class, Naruto observed as Izumi entered her teacher mode, She asked him to wait outside as she entered and told the class about new student.

That was Naruto's queue to enter as soon as he entered class erupted in chaos as girls had heart symbol in there eyes as boys cursed the white head.

Izumi let out a sigh before throwing a duster to kid who was cussing Naruto. The duster hit the kid in head, As everyone clapped for the accuracy. Izumo calmed the class as Naruto introduced himself.

Hello. My name is Naruto I have just returned from India and am looking forward to spend this year with you all. Naruto said as he bowed a little.

One of the girl raised her hand. Izumi allowed her to ask the question.

What's your last name Naruto san?

As everyone turned toward Naruto.

Naruto was sweating as he did not had a last name so he decided to use his brother's last name.

"Morningstar" said Naruto.

Rias and Sona were holding there laughter at how easily Naruto got flustered.

Naruto took seat between Rias and Sona by the courtesy of Izumi.

Class went smoothly for Naruto as he slept for the most part, He may be centuries old but he hated studding like all of his brother's except Azazel he was a nerd.

As soon as class ended Naruto was surrounded by the girls, as they bombarded him with the questions.

Naruto looked at the direction of Rias and Sona to save him. The girls giggled and ignored him. Naruto shouted traitor in his mind.

Naruto mind messaged Raizel to come to his help.

Next moment the door of the class opened.

Raizel was standing there at the door.

Mr. Naruto follow me said Raizel.

Naruto quickly got up and followed him.

As soon as they got out Naruto complained about what was wrong with student in this school why were they always horny.

Naruto vented his frustration as Raizel laughed at his kings misery.

In class Rias and Sona were wondering what could the principal need from Naruto.

================================================================================

To be continued.........