CH:16

Underworld was in utter chaos, The news Riser Phenex challenging Rias Gremory for a rating game spread like wildfire. Even though this was a big news it was not the cause of chaos, Rias being Naruto's love interest was the reason for chaos.

Old Satan Faction who was the most affected as they were the one forced Gremory for arranged marriage, is the news was true it directly put them against Naruto and Naruto was known for being unforgiving.

Riser was in hell receiving the lecture from his mother on his arrogance. His mother was worried if Naruto decided to take revenge they were dead, The one who could kill heavenly dragons was no joke.

Scene Change

In overworld Rias peerage was going through there own hell as Naruto's peerage was training them.

Naruto's Knight Artoria and Izumi were training Kiba.

Naruto's Rook Itachi and Shisui were training Koneko.

Naruto's Bishop Tsunade and Esdeath were training Akeno.

Raizel Naruto's queen was teaching Rias.

Naruto had personally taken up the task to bring Issei into shape.

Naruto knew how to make perverts work for him after all Naruto learned from a super pervert himself.

There is only two way to motivate pervert's. First using there perversion, Second Fear of death.

Naruto was using the second method currently as Issei was running who was being chased by a cheetah. Its been hours since the chase beginning normally cheetah are able to maintain their speed for only 20 to 30 seconds but it was not a normal cheetah it was a modified cheetah made by Azazel which does not run out of stamina for days.

Naruto whistled to stop cheetah as he Gave water and meat to him who did not looked tired, Issei on other hand was lying on ground panting like a dog. Naruto gave him water and sat beside him. Naruto looked at issei condition has improved as he was able activate his boosted gear.

Boosted gear appeared on Issei's hand.

"His condition has improved drastically soon he will be able to activate his balance breaker" said Ddraig.

We still have 5 days left we have increased his strength speed and endurance. Only thing that is left now is his magical power Ddraig you will need to help him as he is a reincarnate he does not have huge magical reserve.

"I will try my best but at the it all depends on him."

Naruto listened to Ddraig and he agreed with him.

Naruto was happy to see changes in Ddraig he was not a war maniac any more.

Issei's condition has finally stabled as Naruto asked him to meditate and enter his mind and train with Ddraig to increase his power.

Issei did what he was told.

Ddraig searched for Issei's mana pool. As he saw the pool he pulled Naruto inside, Naruto was surprised to see change in scenery.

Ddraig showed Naruto that how Issei's mana pool was suppressed by chained Pawn pieces.

Naruto saw this, and was surprised to see the potential Issei held. He was currently using only 1/8 percent of his power rest were blocked by chain's covering the pieces.

Naruto opened a small crack and pulled out a spear.

Ddraig was sure it was not the spear Naruto used when they fought

Naruto in one swift motion destroyed the chains on the Seven pawn pieces.

A wave of mana flowed through Issei. Naruto was forced out.

Naruto saw that a red aura covered Issei's body. The Aura flickered Naruto saw a glimpse of his Balance breaker after witch Issei fell unconscious.

Naruto caught him. As a magic circle appeared from which Rias and Raizel came out.

Rias saw unconscious Issei as she hurried to check on him.

Rias felt her pawns being released but she was not sure how could this happen as she came to check she felt Issei had all eight pieces active in him.

Rias looked at Naruto's direction for explanation.

Naruto told her what has happened and asked her why did she seal he Pieces.

I did not wanted to seal them but Issei's body was not able to take the power as it would have burned his soul that's why it was necessary to seal them explained Rias.

Naruto and Raizel nodded in understanding.

Raizel picked Issei up as they went back to Naruto's mansion.

Astoria was waiting there on table as she waited for food to be made. She saw Naruto as she jumped to hug him.

Naruto returned the hug as Rias pouted.

================================================================================

To be Continued............