CH:12

Naruto opened his eyes he found his face covered by Rias tits. Naruto felt like complete bliss as he snuggled deeper into them as he pulled Rias body closer to his. Rias was awake by the time as she caresses Naruto's hair. They stayed in same position for sometime then door of the room opened.

Tsunade peeked inside the room, Naruto and Rias saw her. Naruto it's time get down she said with a smirk, and bring your girlfriend down too. Said Tsunade as she left. Naruto and Rias could hear Tsunade giggle.

My love it's time I introduce you to my Peerage. Said Naruto as he kissed her on the forehead.

Rias nodded with a smile as they went for a shower witch had a lot off kissing and cuddling involved.

Naruto dressed up and helped Rias with her dress. They got down as the whole peerage was waiting for them.

Raizel was the first to greet Naruto and Rias. Naruto then introduced his peerage to Rias.

Everything was normal until Rias heard Artoria's full name.

Artoria Pendragon as in sister of Arthur pendragon the wielder of Excalibur. Said Rias with a shock expression.

Artoria smiled his mention of her twin brother.

She got up from her seat as she bowed her head and asked Artoria to help her with his knight Kiba.

Rias explained the story of Kiba as how church used kids for experiment to use fragments of Excalibur and how Kiba was the only survivor and how is he fixated on vengeance.

Itachi was pissed as he squeezed the glass in his hand and shattered it into pisces.

Raizel put on his hand Itachi's shoulder to comfort him. Tsunade got up and healed Itachi's hand.

Naruto on other hand was thinking about Kiba's behaviour. It's better if we leave him for now as he has forgot about his vengeance from what I can get from his behaviour. Lets not trigger any thing unnecessary, suggested Naruto.

Everyone seemed to agree with Naruto. They had breakfast after witch Tsunade pulled Rias aside with other girls and they had a long chat, Naruto did not what was going on whole time they talked but he could see them blushing.

Naruto decided to leave them as he played pool with them.

Today was Sunday so no school after few minutes Sona came and Rias pulled her in the group.

Rest off the day passed easily as Naruto chilled with the boys as they played barbequed and drank beer. Girls on other hand talked whole day in Tsunade's room.

Naruto returned to his room as he was drunk, as he fell on the bed he immediately fell asleep.

Naruto woke up Next day to see that he was covered up by dogpile of girls. Tsunade and Rias were on his chest as Sona and Artoria took his arm. Esdeath and Izumi hugged his leg. All of them were in there birthday suit including Naruto.

Naruto was sure now that he was the favorite son. Naruto pulled all of them closer and let sleep take over him.

After half an hour Naruto felt movement around him, he saw girls getting up. They saw Naruto's eye opened as they kissed him on lip and went to there room to get ready.

The only people who were left in the room was Rias and him. As Sona to had student council duty.

Naruto and Rias cuddled for few more minutes before they had to get up in in meantime Naruto played with Rias tits. Naruto liked ass but he preferred tits.

SCENE CHANGE

Naruto and Rias could be seen walking toward school. Rias was holding Naruto's hand. The couple was the center of attention.

They were at the gate when Naruto saw Raynare standing there with a nun next to here. She saw Naruto and waved her hand in hand to get his attention, Naruto laughed at the scene. Rias on other hand had puffed cheeks.

Naruto saw this and thought how cute.

Raynare greeted Naruto and Rias. She then introduced the nun as Asia, Naruto remembered their last interaction she told him something about it.

Raynare explained that she had no where to go and asked Naruto for help. Naruto looked at the nun who had not spoken a word till now. Naruto felt the dedication she had for his father.

Naruto told he would take care of her. Raynare then left. Naruto asked Rias to go to class alone as he will back after few minutes.

Naruto put his hand on Asia's head as he went through her memory's.

Naruto patted Asia's head, Asia somehow felt safe with Naruto she could not tell why.

Rias went to school as Naruto took out his angel wings and kept a hand on Asia's shoulder they disappeared in golden light.

Asia tightly shut her eye's.

She opened her eyes when she felt that light has reduced.

She saw a place sitting above the clouds with a bright white ceiling high overhead. It is guarded by a large gate and has a white stone path and stone buildings, which appear to be floating.

She covered her mouth as tear's formed in her eyes.

Naruto saw this and patted her on the head.

Naruto changed his appearance from High School student to his regular appearance.

Naruto walked forward as Asia followed him soon they entered a building.

Naruto hugged the man standing in middle. Man had the appearance of a handsome-looking man with long blond hair and green eyes, He wears a red robe with a gold cross on the front of his white alb. He has golden shoulder plates with a white sash and a golden halo set above his head.

Asia recognized him as she bowed to Chief Angel Michael.

Naruto wacked Michael in the head.

Asia who saw this fainted. Naruto caught her as Naruto proceed to lecture Michael.

================================================================================

To be Continued.......................