CH:21

Sirzech and Naruto with his peerage came back to see Raizel lecturing Artoria. Naruto looked around to see school and ground split in half and in between laid a very dead Kokabiel.

Looks like Artoria got carried away said Itachi.

Naruto looked at the condition of Rias and Sona's peerage and asked Tsunade to heal them.

Azazel came after a few minutes as he whistled seeing the destruction.

Azazel was accompanied by a handsome young man with light silver hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing a dark green V-neck shirt with a high-collared black leather jacket over it. He also wore burgundy jeans with a silver chain's.

Naruto recognized him as White Dragon Emperor but that was not caught him of guard it was that he felt same power from him which he felt from his brother Lucifer, it was very little compared to Lucifer.

Naruto looked Azazel and it looked like he already knew about it by the smug look he was giving Naruto.

Azazel talked with Sirzech and gave him a quick rundown as fallen repaired the building.

Naruto went to check on Artoria.

Naruto patted Artoria showing his appreciation. Naruto knew Artoria did not used full power in her swing, If she did it would have not been school that was chopped it would have been whole Japan.

Artoria enjoyed the comfort as she asked for her reward to witch Naruto smiled and nodded.

Artoria left happy as Naruto went to check Rias and Sona.

Sona was in lot better condition but Rias was whole different matter she was bleeding most of her cloths were torn.

Naruto hugged both of them as his Aura covered them and boosted there healing.

Naruto felt a rise in Issei power to see him in his balance breaker he was facing the kid that came with Azazel he was in his balance breaker too, but Naruto could feal difference in there power.

Before they could throw punch at each other a spear embedded in between them.

The power it was radiating made both Dragon Emperor to take step back. They looked at the direction from it came to see Naruto still hugging girls but his eyes glowed red. Fear washed over them as they both returned back to their original position.

Naruto opened his hand and spear returned to him.

Naruto let the girls go Naruto gave his jacket to Rias as she was particularly naked witch Naruto liked but he did not want other's to see her in this manner.

After everything was sorted out as Naruto and peerage went back home.

Naruto laid on his bed as Artoria came in.