CH:13

The mightiest angel Michael was sitting on his knees as Naruto sat in front off him in a chair. Soon the gate of hall opened and Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel walked in hearing all the commotion.

They saw Naruto sitting there on chair as Michael was kneeling on floor, Raphael, and Uriel turned back and walked away like nothing has happened.

Gabriel on other hand ran to hug Naruto witch he welcomed.

Michael was happy as his sister calmed down Naruto's anger drastically.

Raphael, and Uriel slowly peeked in to see what was going on, Naruto asked them to go through Asia's memory.

All the Seraph went through Asia's memory who was laying on couch unconscious.

Michael, Raphael, and Uriel had there head down in shame as Gabriel openly shed tears.

Michael understood the reason for Naruto's anger.

Naruto then proceeded how he found Asia and how Kokabiel was trying to extract her sacred gear.

The seraph were not happy with it, Naruto went on to tell them that Azazel had nothing to do with it as he had asked for my help to deal with him.

Michael looked at Asia and said that they will look after her for the trouble church has caused her Seraph agreed with Michael's decision.

Naruto smiled as bid everyone goodbye and kissed Gabriel goodbye. Gabriel was redder than a tomato Michael, Raphael, and Uriel laughed at there sister's antics. They were also happy for there sister's relationship with Naruto.

Gabriel was the reason they discovered that angels do not fall when they are In true love but if they have alternative motives like lust or greed behind them they become fallen. Gabriel was way to pure for any man other than Naruto.

Naruto teleported back into in to school as he decided to sleep in Orc's spare room witch had a bed for some reason not that he was complaining.

Naruto was sleeping peacefully until he heard commotion outside he went outside to see what the commotion was all about.

There he saw Issei arguing with someone he guessed it was Sona's pawn as she was standing behind him.

What's the commotion about Naruto asked.

Everyone turned toward his direction Naruto had just woken up his hair was mess, His voice was hoarse, His shirt was open giving the people in front of him full view of his build.

All the girls in room blushed.

Issei saw this cried praise for his master.

Naruto asked Akeno for a cup of tea.

As he sat on couch.

Naruto looked at Issei and asked him to explain what was going on.

Issei explained to him that Sona senpai came here to introduce her peerage, and as he was not aware of other devils in the school. Saji the boy in question insulted Rias for not telling him about Sona Senpai.

Saji you know what you have done is insult a higher class devil right, punishment of which is death penalty. Saji face instantly loss all the colour from his face that is if Rias decide to complain about you.

So better apologize and improve you attitude, Said Naruto.

Saji immediately apologized to Rias, Witch she accepted.

Rias and Sona then discussed how they both wanted to take there peerage to familiar forest.

Naruto sat and listened to them as the girls decided to do a tennis match. Naruto volunteered to be the judge.