CH:22

Naruto was sitting in ORC with Rias as she introduced Xenovia as her new servant to her peerage, Issei was confused why a believer would want to join devil.

To which she answered after she found that god was dead she was not able follow her faith.

Naruto was told at some point in battle Kokabiel bragged that god was dead with all original demon lords.

This was a very big problem as he released something very confidential it was some thing that was told to only top off three factions knew. As they were talking a magic circle appeared.

Rias was surprised as she recognized the magic circle.

Naruto recognized the circle and was definitely not surprised as he knew Sirzech had a huge sister complex and he was the one who informed him about the open house.

Sirzech and Grayfia came out of the circle.

Except Rias and Naruto everyone bowed to demon king.

Sirzech and Grayfia greeted Naruto.

Rias asked his brother what he was doing here.

Sirzech hugged Rias as he told He had come for open house and to release her bishop.

Rias and her peerage stood in front of sealed gate. As doors opened a cry was heard.

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!

Gasper seal has been opened you can out now asked Rias.

Noo, I am fine here. came a voice from inside.

The group walked in the dark room as they saw coffin in middle of room.

Akeno opened the lid.

Issei described the new member as platinum blond hair and pinkish-violet eyes. His hair is styled in short bob cut with several small fringes over his forehead, and he has pointed ears.

Issei was excited to see that there was going to be a new girl in the club.

KIba saw this and decided to burst Issei's bubble and informed him that he was a boy.

Issei stood up and turned his back and walked out. As soon as he was out of the room he ran straight to Naruto.

Naruto was in Raizel's office with his peerage when door of the room burst open.

Everyone was prepared for attack but Issei came in running as hugged Naruto and cried.

Naruto's peerage had a huge sweat drop.

Naruto was confused but hugged Naruto back.

Issei mumbled about how god could be so cruel.

Naruto did not understand what was going on.

Issei then explained whole situation and how he almost fell for a trap.

Naruto just laughed but Issei decide to show him and dragged Naruto with him.

Naruto's peerage followed him as they wanted to see how can someone fool a pervert.

As they saw Gasper they did not doubt Issei's word. He looked better that 80% of girls said Itachi and Everyone agreed.

Raizel had other thought as he picked Gasper like a cat and looked in his eyes.

Raizel's eye glowed red as a single tear flowed through his eyes.

Naruto knew Raizel went through the memory's of Gasper and what he saw made a man cry so it was not good.

Gasper felt tired as he kept head on Raizel's shoulder.

Naruto saw this and smiled as Naruto took out a knife from his belt.

He picked a glass and walked toward Issei.

Issei this will hurt said Naruto. Issei did not understood but he trusted Naruto and gave him his hand.

Naruto made a small curt on Issei's hand as Blood came out and dripped in the glass.

Naruto cleaned the knife as Raizel extended his hand. Naruto made a small cut on his hand as he gathered his blood in same glass he took Issei's blood.

Naruto gave it a swirl as he gave glass to Raizel. Raizel feed the blood to Gasper.

As blood went inside gaspers mouth his eyes glowed pink and time stopped around the Area. Naruto's peerage was unaffected but were shocked.

Gasper fainted after which as time started to move.

Rias and other came out to their sense.

Naruto looked at Issei and immediately knew he was thinking something perverted using Gasper's power.

Raizel laid Gasper back in coffin.

Raizel you need one of those said Esdeath.

Issei was confused why will Raizel sensei need one of those as looked to Naruto for answer.

Naruto told him that Raizel was a vampire too.

Issei nodded in understanding as he unconsciously covered his neck.

Naruto saw this and laughed.

Don't worry Raizel does not drink blood more than once and that is mine blood he drinks.

Every girl in room imagined some hardcore BL scene and fainted.

Naruto and boys laughed at girls antic.

================================================================================

To be continued..................