CH:19

Naruto woke up next to his two beautiful girlfriends, Naruto was the big spoon Rias was in middle and Sona was the little spoon for Rias. They both used Naruto's arm as a pillow which was now numb. His other arm covered girls. Slowly Sona got up stretched her body as she gave Naruto a kiss and went back to her home to prepare for school.

Leaving Naruto and Rias alone. Naruto moved his free hand and groped Rias tits. Rias felt pleasure flow through her body. Naruto turned Rias so that she was facing him. He gave her a quick peck on lip, who was still asleep. Naruto noticed Rias nipple had turned hard.

He took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked on them as his hand squeezed her ass. Rias subconsciously pulled Naruto's closer.

Rias felt pleasure all over her body as she opened her eyes. She saw Naruto playing with her chest.

She cupped Naruto's cheeks as she pulled him into a kiss.

Naruto deepened the kiss. As Naruto rolled and pulled Rias along. Now Rias was on top of him. As they battled for dominance Rias could feel the hot shaft behind her ass.

Naruto wrapped his arm around Rias and pulled her closer.

Naruto was planning to take things further but they were interrupted by Raizel who knocked on the door to Invite theme for breakfast.

Naruto got up as he lifted Rias and went to take shower. They took a hot shower together after which they Joined the group down.

They proceeded with their day normally.

Almost normal but Michael send a message to Naruto that they are sending people from church in search of fragment of Excalibur. He also informed that Asia would come with them as well.

Naruto was happy to hear that as he wanted to see his little sister.

Naruto considered Asia as his little sister.

Michael told him that they would meet with Rias and Sona when they arrive in town.

Scene Change.

It's has been few days since his talk with Michael.

He was making as Rias and Sona sat on table and were talking with Artoria and Izumi.

Rias suddenly got up and disappeared in magic circle.

Everyone was confused.

Rias came after few minutes. She told them how Issei came in contact with people from church.

Naruto already knew what was going on he was planning to tell them but Sona spoke and informed them that they have requested a meeting with them.

Rias was not sure why would people from church wanted to meet devils, Sona had no clue either but they decided to meet them anyway.

Naruto was going to be there so they had nothing to worry according to Sona. Rias agreed.

They had dinner as everyone went to bed.

Naruto was lying on his bed as the door's opened and in came Rias and Sona who were completely naked.

They were going to jump on Naruto but they were beaten to it As girls of Naruto's peerage were already over Naruto.

You still have a lot to learn said Tsunade as she hugged Naruto from behind.

Artoria, Esdeath and Izumi agreed. Rias and Sona joined them as they closely huddled and sleep.

Scene Change.

The atmosphere in the room was tense as Rias and Sona sat on couch as there peerage stood behind them three members of church sat in front of them.

As the room of door opened and Naruto entered with Artoria.

Naruto had his arm around Artoria's waist. Rias and Sona had a tick mark came on there head.

One of the member of church stood up ran and hugged Naruto.

Naruto recognized here as he returned here hug.

What are you doing Asia shouted the girl with blue hair.

Asia looked at them and introduced them to Naruto her saviour.

As the church duo heard the name of Naruto they got up and bowed to him.

Naruto accepted the respect as Naruto sat on single couch Asia took her seat back as Artoria decided to sit on Naruto's lap.

Rias and Sona were fuming as Artoria enjoyed her superiority privilege.

The trio explained the situation of church and how 3 swords were missing.

Issei was confused by broken sword pieces.

Irina explained how the holy sword was broken into 7 pieces and church had 6 of them and how 3 pieces were stolen.

There you are wrong young one said Artoria.

What do you mean asked Xenovia.

There were two swords to begin with 1st one known the sword the sword in stone. 2nd one known as sword of promised victory both are called Excalibur.

The church has the sword known as sword from stone. The Real Excalibur broke into two pieces. 1st one is called Excalibur and 2nd one is called Excalibur Morgan.

1st pieces was used by King Arthur pendragon. 2nd pieces is with King Arthur's sister.

It's a nice story but it has no proof while we have right here as Xenovia and Irina took out there sword.

That's cute said Artoria said as She got up from Naruto's lap.

Naruto made a barrier in front of devils it would hurt them.

Artoria raised her right hand and begine to chant.

卑王鉄槌. (Hiio tettsui)

Iron hammer of the hollow king.

極光は反転する (Kyokkou wa hantensuru)

Turnover/Reverse/Overturn/Change the aurora.

光を呑め!(Hikari wo nome!)

Swallow the light!

約束された勝利の剣 エクスカリバー・モルガーン (Yakusosareta shouri no ken! Excalibur Morgan (Eksukariba Morugan!))

Promised blade of victory, Excalibur Morgan!

When the chant ended the sword appeared in her hand.

The holy power it was releasing made the church trio kneel. They bowed there head.

Artoria put away the sword said Naruto.

Artoria did as she was told and took back her seat on Naruto's lap.

================================================================================

To be continued............