CH:23

Today was the day of Open house as Naruto was sitting in class as Rias and Sona looked very troubled. Naruto knew why Rias was worried but he did not know what could cause Sona trouble as she hid about Open house from her sister.

Naruto was also worried that teacher will ask why no body came from his family.

Teacher took attendance as he came to Naruto, He asked if anyone would come from his family. Naruto was about to answer his question but door opened and Azazel and Michael came in as they apologized for being late.

Techer asked whose relative were they and what was there relation.

Michael said we are brother's of Naruto as he pointed at albino who had his face buried in his hand. The class went mad as girls and their mother had heart in their eyes as they looked at Michael and Azazel with lust in there eyes.

Michael for his part was ignoring them but Azazel was full on flirting. The boys looked ready to attack them but Naruto gave them look witch promised a lot of pain if they decided to move.

Michael smiled at this.

Class started as the art teacher gave them sheets to draw, Naruto did not know what to draw.

Naruto was missing his father and brother so decided to make their final resting place.

Naruto's hand moved on his own as reimagined the monument he made for their final resting place. He made the building with white Marble it had Obsidian and Gold. In middle were two coffin both surrounded with white roses. At the center were two swords buried in ground in x shape.

Naruto looked up to see he made the exact monument.

Michael and Azazel were surprised to see the drawing as Naruto has never revealed the location to anyone not even his peerage.

The teacher wanted to keep painting in staff room but Michael objected saying it was very personal.

The teacher gave it back to Naruto as he gave it To Michael.

The class went normally as Rias father embarrassed her.

Michael and Azazel also chatted with him as he seemed to be calm and collected person.

The class ended as Naruto went with Michael and Azazel. Rias showed her father around the school both Michael and Azazel left as they had to prepare for meeting. Naruto saw Rias father chatting with Issei's parents.

He saw Rias, Akeno and Issei talking. Issei was giving Akeno a handmade figure. Naruto joined them. Akeno showed him the figure of her witch Issei made.

Somehow I am not surprised she is naked said Naruto.

Rias giggled as Akeno and Issei blushed.

Soon they were passed by photography club with there camera saying something about magic girl.

As soon as Naruto heard Magic girl, colour drained from his face.

Rias saw this and dragged him where they went.

Issei Akeno were ahead as Sona joined them.

Sona was as tense as Naruto.

They entered the gymnasium. Naruto and Sona's worst nightmare came true.

There was Serafall leviathan in all her glory dressed in magical girl dress.

Naruto decided to tip toe his was out while she was busy embracing her sister.

Naruto's attempt was almost successful but Serafall saw him and chased him as murderous aura covered her.

Naruto ran for his life as Serafall was in his tail.