CH:15

Naruto was sitting in ORC waiting for fried chicken to arrive, Rias was explaining here Peerage what was going on. Grayfia was there to make sure Riser survived meeting Naruto.

Issei was very confused about the pure blood thing, He did not understood what difference would it make.

Sona and her peerage also came to support Rias.

Suddenly a magic circle appeared in center of room, fire erupted from it. The young devils covered there eyes. As a man came out from it.

Man appeared handsome young man in his early 20's with short blond hair and dark blue eyes. His outfit consists of a burgundy blazer with gold embroidery on the right with matching pants and black dress shoes. Underneath his open blazer is a white dress shirt that is not fully buttoned.

Issei admitted the blond looked good but looked like shit when compared to his master Naruto.

It's been a while since I came to overword said Raizer.

Well no body invites creep's said issei.

Naruto and other's controlled their laughter. As Raizer ignored him.

Raizer sat on the couch as Akeno served him tea. Naruto was tempted to add holy water into the tea but he did not want to put Akeno in trouble.

Rias got up from her seat, Raizer I am sure you have herd that I am not a maiden any more so why are you so fixated on marrying me asked Rias.

It's not all about your body my dear Rias. It's about pure blood and power which our family if famous for. Said Raizer but Naruto could see through his intension as he check out every girl in the room.

Naruto was not only who saw through him as Issei and Saji scoffed at his statement.

Still I won't marry you I already love someone with whom I will spend my life stated Rias.

I can just kill him Rias and take you in front of him said Raizer.

I would like to see you try, said Naruto as his bloodlust oozing out.

Raizer looked at Naruto's direction for the first time.

Everyone felt bloodlust from Naruto but Raizer was scared but decided to hide it.

Who are you and Why are you interfering with our personal matter said Raizer.

He is included as he is the man I love said Rias as she hugged Naruto.

Raizer was about to attack him but Grayfia stopped him.

Sirzech-sama knew something like this was bound to happen so he suggested we resolve the matter by Rating game.

Raizer immediately agreed so did Rias.

Raizer summoned his Peerage trying to intimidated Rias.

Issei saw this and shed tears. Saji was thinking the same but refused to show it.

Raizer was shocked at Issei's reaction as he was expecting him to be scared. Raizer asked Rias why he was crying.

Rias told him that Issei's dream was to own a harem. Raizer laughed at it.

We will have our match in 10 days Rias said Raiser.

Are you giving me a handicap asked Rias.

No it's not a handicap but seeing you only have 4pieces I will allow you to borrow pieces from anyone present here declared Raizer.

Hearing this Naruto could not control his laughter.

Raizer got annoyed by Naruto laughing.

Why are you laughing asked Raizer.

Raizer you have just asked for your death, Said Grayfia.

What do you mean lady asked Raizer.

You said anyone present in this room which includes me said Naruto.

Why does it matter you are not devil you do not have peerage said Raizer.

I am not a devil true but who said I don't have peerage.

Naruto snapped his finger's and magic circle formed behind him and out came his peerage.

Issei and Saji had a massive nosebleed seeing Naruto's peerage and they fainted. Raizer was shocked.

Naruto went to his original form and took out his wings so did his peerage

Raizer was now scared for his life, He had only heard about dragon slayer but never in life he thought he will see him.

The pressure coming from Naruto's peerage told Raizer that any one of his member could solo his peerage.

Raizer did not know what to do as he did stated he will Rias to borrow peerage, there was nothing he could but come up with plans to take them down. He was not going to back down on his word.

Raizer left with his peerage. Grayfia left to tell Sirzech the decision made today.

================================================================================

To be continued.............