CH:27

Naruto woke up in Rias room as his eyes adjusted to the light. Naruto saw Rias laying next to him, The whole room smelled like sex. Naruto patted Rias head as she slowly started to stir up from sleep. She opened her eyes as and pulled Naruto in kiss witch he returned.

Naruto teleported to his castle leaving Rias alone to deal with the embarrassment and question from her family and friends.

Naruto went to castle as he took a quick shower and had breakfast.

Naruto had meetings with delicates planned up for next 10 day's till the meeting. The peerage decided to train Rias and her peerage. Azazel was looking after Sona's group so there was no problem.

Naruto left after breakfast with Esdeath as he would need some assistance and Raizel was looking forward to teach little Gasper.

Naruto was sure in near future Raizel would adopt him and Naruto agreed with him.

Naruto asked Itachi and Shisui to look after Koneko as he felt something was off about how she was behaving.

Naruto and Esdeath left.

The meeting ended as Naruto felt like committing suicide after that boring meeting.

Esdeath was comforting Naruto as he laid his head on her lap.

Naruto decided he need fresh air so he held Esdeath's hand and went to explore the area.

They had fun as they roamed the street as they ate ice cream after witch they returned home.

Naruto pulled Esdeath to his room.

Naruto had maneuvered Esdeath to the bed and upon reaching it pushed her forward until she supported herself by placing her hands on the bed. Kneeling behind her, he took a moment to enjoy her scent before diving in. Running his tongue along her slit, he reached forward to play with her dangling tits. Pulling her nipples towards him, he felt his own arousal spike as she groaned in pleasure. Finding the woman's taste to be desirable he buried his tongue in her trying to pull more of her juices into his mouth. Esdeath reared her head back to moan and began to rock back and forth as she tried to fuck herself on his tongue.

"Oh, gods I feel s-something co...cumming," she started to say but screamed her release when he rubbed her clit. As her orgasm faded she sunk to her knees with her top half resting on the bed. She was vaguely aware of Naruto standing behind her.

Unzipping his pants he allowed them to fall to the floor. Esdeath turned slightly and saw his erect cock. He smiled down at her saying, "How about you return the favor."

She nodded sitting up and tentatively reached for it. Grabbing ahold she was surprised at just how hot it was. Fisting it a couple of time she picked up her pace when Naruto groaned in pleasure. The desire to hear more such sounds pulled from his throat spurned Esdeath to go faster. She noticed his tool began to get slick and as a particularly large drop of his precum formed she stuck her tongue out to swipe it away. Finding his taste to be an aphrodisiac in its own right she began licking his cock in earnest for more.

"Oh fuck," he moaned when after reaching the tip and swirling around it with her tongue surprised him by leaning forward to take it into her mouth.

She pulled off almost immediately to run her tongue around it some more but staring up at him said, "Did you like having this big thing in my mouth?"

Naruto nodded his head bringing a smile to her face. She then leaned forward to do it again, and began to bob her head back and forth. Naruto placed a hand on her head.

Her other hand began playing with his balls and she pulled her mouth back to the tip to run her tongue all along his piss slit. She felt his balls contract and he shouted, "Fuck, I'm going to cum."

When Esdeath didn't pull away but instead took more of him into her mouth he placed his hand on her head and then let go. Blowing his load into her waiting mouth. Esdeath was surprised at just how much of it there was and feared drowning in his spunk. As best she could she swallowed until he let her head go allowing her to pull away. Swallowing the rest she stared up at him with hooded eyes before taking the hand buried in her snatch and was coated with her own essence. She wiped up some cum that had escaped her mouth to fall on her tits and licked the hand clean savoring their combined taste.

Naruto picked her up and planted her on the bed. He raised her hips up and then pulled her back down onto his cock.

Esdeath moaned as she was filled by the unfamiliar but pleasant sensation. He rested her back against his chest as he gave her time to adjust. When she was ready, she reached behind him and cupping his ass pulled him forward. Naruto began rocking back and forth while occupying his hand with her tits. Kneading them and playing with her nipples.

She looked over her shoulder and ran a tongue over her lips. Naruto leaned forward to taste them once more and eagerly began dueling with her tongue. He felt the hand she had against his rear begun to try and pull him towards her faster. Responding to her silent request, he began moving faster as well as harder. His increased pace forced her to break the kiss as she moaned, "Fuck... it's so fucking good."

His pace eventually became too much for her and she fell forward to rest on her forearms as he continued to pound her. The new position allowed Naruto greater access to her as it exposed her deepest part further to his relentless assault. Feeling his dick against the entrance to her womb, Esdeath screamed, "You're hitting me so fucking deep. Oh...oh God...I'm ...I'm fucking going to cum again."

"I'm going to cum too," Naruto said feeling his balls tightening.

"Good...I want you to cum inside. Give me every drop," Esdeath said the pitch of her voice rising in volume. Naruto held on as long as he could, delaying his release, but eventually the need grew to great and with a final violent shove buried himself inside her as far as his cock would go. Again she felt him knocking at the entrance of her womb but this time the sensation was followed by the feeling of a hotness that quickly entered and filled it. The sensation of her womb filling with his semen caused Esdeath to arch her back as she screamed, "It's so fucking incredible," before collapsing into the mattress.

================================================================================

To be continued...........