Chapter 5 (Part - II) - What happens in Tartarus, should stay in Tartarus

Previously,

The last thing I saw was a man in assassin robes with wings teleporting in front of the beast with black-colored energy being released from him, or rather only from his being here. Half of the army got decimated like that, but that was the last thing I saw before passing out.

Percy

Unknown Place

"What the, where am I?" I asked nobody in particular.

"Hmmm, finally someone who can enter here, wait for what. Ahhhhhhh, who are you? How did you get here?" Asked me for a voice which I couldn't see.

"Sometimes I ask myself that same question is the answer for the first one and for the second one that I don't really know," I told him.

"Now you really tell me who you are and what you want from me, power, a throne? Gah! kid, leave this place before I cut you in half." He told me.

"It would be advisable if you shut your mouth, Garroth. Tell Zardian not to interfere, yet. When his time comes, he will fight, and he will fight for me, for the thing he created, and for the thing he owes a lot to." I told him with authority deep in my voice.

But the thing is, I wasn't speaking, and I didn't know even one thing he told him, I knew nobody. It was like I was imprisoned in my own body and someone had taken control over me.

All of a sudden I was pulled out, I woke up, my hands and face sweating. I could feel a drop of sweat travels down my back. I tried to get up before I was stopped by a hand.

"Calm down Perseus, do not make any rash movements. We don't want you to die there do we." Said a voice I knew too well.

"Damasen, how are you, my friend!" I exclaimed.

"I am doing well Perseus, the question is how are you feeling?" Damasen asked me.

I checked myself. I was back to normal and my body was functioning properly.

"I'm feeling good, apart from a major headache," I told him.

"Rest Perseus, I am sure you have a lot of questions, but I am not the one who can answer them." He told me, taking a glance out of his hut. I followed his gaze and that's when I saw that man again.

He was sitting on a rock with a drakon head lying beneath his foot, sharpening an axe. He gave me a feeling, a weird feeling that I couldn't understand.

His head perked up like he heard someone call out his name, but nobody had. He turned his head and looked straight at me.

"Here, Perseus. Eat this, It'll help you out a lot with your healing." Damasen told me, handing me a bowl of what looked like a stew.

I turned to face him and took the bowl from his hands. I muttered thanks and turned back to look at the man again.

My eyes fell on the rock he was sitting on.

While keeping my eyes on him, I asked Damasen who he was.

Damasen replied, "His name is Cedmi. He is the eldest primordial child of the creator. He was banished by the primordial council for crimes he did not commit. The fact that surprises me the most is how he is in this hell hole without the Lord of the pit knowing. He was also the person who saved your life."

"The Primordial of Loyalty, betrayed. Ironic." I replied

I turned around to look at Damasen, surprise clearly etched on my face. I then remembered something that Anna- She told me.