Chapter Fifteen

As I reached the top of the stairs, I see Sloane shirtless making her way up the steps stubbornly slow and refusing any help from me. My heart pounds in my chest as I watch her get closer and closer to me and with each step I remove another layer of clothes. I begin to panic as Sloane reaches the top of the stairs and I suddenly feel like butterflies in my stomach. My head is about to explode with an information overload as I remember all of the different things I googled about lesbian sex. I know, don't judge me. I have had plenty of men but never a woman so I wanted to get it right. I even watched a whole load of porn to ensure I was well equipped. From my research I had to laugh out loud as I realised that there was the potential that I never climaxed with any man ever. 

As Sloane reaches out I hand her the crutches. I look over her body and feel a flutter between my legs as I study the curves and ridges.  She looks at them and laughs.

"These sure do kill the vibe don't they?"

She gestures at the crutches and I laugh while walking into the bedroom and call her in using my finger. Sloane obeys and moves to the bed where sits on the edge leaning back slightly. I stand in the middle of the room and stare at her before I begin to unhook my bra and drop it onto the floor. I see Sloanes eyes widen as she sees more of my body. She shifts on the bed from restlessness. I slowly pull my under down to my ankles and Sloane walks slowly towards me with no support.

Sloane wraps her arm around my waist resting it at the small of my back before pulling me up to her and kissing me insistently. My heart continues to race as Sloane sweeps me off my feet I wrap my legs around her waist as she carries me back to the bed. I feel her flinch and wince due to the pain of carrying me but she refuses to stop until she is lying above me. She runs her fingertips along my body and around my breasts playing with my nipples, I arch my body as the flame within me begins to build. I help Sloane out of her bra and begin to kiss down along her neck and her collarbone and then I caught her nipple between my lips and it hardened. Sloane moaned softly at my kisses as I clawed her back from the sensations of her fingers around my body.

"Are you sure about this?"

Sloane looks into my eyes as her fingertips linger on my thigh. I can't think clearly and simply nod my head. She crashes into me, kissing intensely more passionately as she lets her fingers wonder around my inner thigh. I begin to raise my hips to Sloane showing my desperation and need to relieve what's building inside me. Sloane looks at me hunger in her eyes and I search for her hand moving it closer, urging her to love me.

I feel a surge wash over me as Sloane slides her fingers inside of me. I feel like my heart is about to explode out of my chest as she touches me, I have never felt more love from anyone like I do now, I feel safe and I feel sexy with her. Sloanes heavy breathing on my neck drives me insane and I nip her shoulder which causes her stop suddenly and remove her hand. My chest heaves and I feel disorientated as I feel right on the edge of something I have never experienced before.

"Sloane, no please keep going."

I see shadows dance across her face as she props herself up on her arm looking into my eyes and smiles.

"I love you so much Dani. And I made it back because of you."

I lean up until I feel her lips and kiss passionately. Sloane kisses me before pushing me onto the bed she brushes light gentle kisses down my neck, across my collarbone and along my breasts. Each kiss leaves a burning sensation of desire I have never ever had before. She lightly kisses down my stomach andd stopping to admire the muscles I have been so desperately trying to build during rehab.

"Wow babe, I think you have passed me out with these abs."

I giggle as she tickles me and continues to kiss further down and along my hips. I feel the burn of her tongue as she teases me before sliding it inside me. The heat between my legs radiates as Sloanes head moves more insistently and urgently making me push my hips towards her. I cover my face to muffle my screams of pleasure as it washes over me in waves.

Finally as I reach the brink, I let go and the surge through my body is released in a scream. Sloane sits back and admires me lying sweaty and bare before her. She looks down on me and smiles again.

"You are acting like that was your first orgasim?"

I swip away some of the sweat from my head and look at her completely comfortable in my very vulnerable position and laugh.

"I think it was. That was mind blowing for me."

Sloane lays down beside and pulls me over to her. I rest my head on Sloanes chest as she rubs my hair softly. Although I am shaking from the pleasure I have just experienced, I feel a little of it is also fear of having to now reciprocate it with Sloane now. I desperately want to make her feel what I feel but my hand trembles slightly as I lie listening to her heartbeat and I play with the band of her shorts and boxers. I can feel Sloane shift and smile against my head before grabbing my hand on her wait. I look up at her instantly confused.

"What's wrong? You want it to right?"

Sloane looks so content and happy as she looks at me.

"Of course I want you. I have wanted you from the moment I met you babe. But I don't want to pressure you into this, we can wait. It doesn't have to happen all at once. We have the rest of our lives."

I begin to cry tears of joy and relief and happiness all at once.

"I can't believe how understanding you are with me Sloane. You're amazing and I love you."

Sloane and I cuddle for what seems like forever before making dinner together and embracing the domesticated life as a normal couple. I didn't know what to expect from the night but what occured was certainly not anticipated...