'Seele's "dark side"...'

Seele POV

"Seele, how can you trust that person? You don't even know them, and they're from an alternative version of Earth, which means from another dimension. I think it's better to follow my methods."

"But...they're a good person. They're like Bronya."

"But what if they're secretly aren't? They might be plotting something against you."

"Seele doesn't think they are."

"That's it, I'll deal with them."

"Huh? AHH!"

POV End

You were still playing and then you saw Bronya was about to head upstairs.

You: Bronya, where are you going?

Bronya: To see if Seele is okay.

You: Can I come?

Bronya: You are welcome to, Subject Y/n.

You: Great!

You followed Bronya upstairs into Seele's room. The room's lights were out, and the curtains were closed...

Bronya: Seele, are you okay? Have you slept earlier?

Seele?: Oh, if it isn't Bronya...my best friend...

You: And me too...

Seele?: Y/n? Hm, good.

You: Uh...why?

Seele?: I was going to talk to you, and I'm lucky, no, VERY lucky you came.

Seele seemed off...

But wait, in the Honkai Impact game, didn't she already accept Veliona?

Maybe because the Honkai Impact characters before you haven't moved on before Kiana left to go to Arc City, it was also the time Seele hasn't accepted Veliona yet.

Bronya: You...you're not Seele.

"Seele": Don't you know me very well, Bronya? It's me.

You: *sighs* Alright, what do you want? I know it's you, "Seele".

"Seele": How did you know?! I never told you, Y/n!

Bronya: The Bronya played a game that has our supposed story with Subject Y/n. They cannot reveal to us what should happen yet though.

"Seele": I see, I see...

You: Could we please talk to the other Seele?

"Seele": Alright, fine.

"Seele" closed her eyes for a moment, it seems like she's calling Seele.

Seele POV

"Hey, wake up. Bronya and Y/n wants to talk to you."

"Oh, sure! Hold on...why aren't you mad about Y/n anymo-"

"Don't ask. Anyway, I said your best friend wants to talk to you too, so there."

"Alright then..."

POV End

After a minute, Seele finally opened her eyes.

Seele: Oh, hello Bronya! Y/n!

Bronya: Are you doing okay, Seele?

Seele: Mhm!

Y/n: So, about the other you...

Seele: Oh, you encountered her?...Sorry about her.

Y/n: No, it's okay. After all, she's a part of you.

Seele: I-I'm scared that she might hurt you, or Bronya, or the others...What if the other me takes me over and attacks you?! For a while, she was about to attack Y/n!

Bronya: Seele, the other you never hurt Bronya. She trusts Bronya. Surely if she would trust Subject Y/n, she won't hurt them either.

Seele: Really?

Y/n: Really. If you let her see the outside world for once...

Seele: Then she'll get along with you...right?

Bronya: Da.

Seele: But then...what if she turns on me? She hasn't attacked me yet, and I think she will soon...

Y/n: She won't. Just talk to her, and tell the other you that you're ready to let her see the world for a day or so.

Seele: Okay...but first, Seele wants to play some games. Maybe hide-and-seek with Roza and Lili!

Bronya: Alright Seele, let's go.

They both went off to the Olenyeva twins' room. Since you didn't have anything else to do, you decided to go back to your room where Brie is and start thinking about how to open the portals to Teyvat and the Alternative Earth again.

Brie: Hey, Y/n! I have great news!

You: What is it?!

Brie: I know how the portals work and why the characters are stuck!

You: Tell me, now!

Brie: Usually, the portals are closed permanently, but something broke the seal of both portals and were opened. Probably the Abyss Order accidentally broke the seal of the Teyvat portal. Since it finally got open, some of the Genshin characters you know got sucked into the portal. Without complete access to the portal, it will not open until a few months, maybe even a few years pass. Once it opens again, it'll just suck in more characters. The ones stuck in your world won't be able to get out, though. But if it's opened at your will, everyone can go in Teyvat whenever they want. The Alternative Earth portal has the same case.

You: That was long...but great!

Brie: The only thing is...I don't know how to gain access to the Alternative Earth.

You: Oh...

Brie: Eh, we'll just have to find out in a few years.