'They have returned?!'

You woke up and it was the second phase. Since you already had Ganyu and Kokomi, you decided to throw in some pulls for Dori. You also use Ganyu a lot so you were going to pull on her banner.

It was a bit hard to get Dori because you kept getting other characters and weapons. Eventually, you got C1 Ganyu but no Dori. You kept trying your hardest to get Dori, even saving all the Mora you had for luck (you know, she loves Mora)

Finally, you got her. Brie was going to be out the entire day so it was just you alone. Of course, with some Honkai characters around.

Then you heard screaming from upstairs...

"WH- WHO ARE YOU?!"

"SEELE?! WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"MEI...DO YOU KNOW THEM?!"

"CALL Y/N RIGHT NOW!"

You quickly rushed upstairs to see Kiana, Mei, Bronya and Seele. There were some others who were oddly familiar...

???: Phew...nobody's hurt?

???: Mhm! That portal really sent us flying!

Bronya: Subject Y/n...who are these people standing before us?

Kiana: Ehh? Why does this little girl look like me?...But like, kiddie version?

Mei: Where did she and the blond come from?

Seele: Yeah...Y/n, do you know?

You: Huh...wait a minute...

So Nahida really wasn't lying...

You: ...Aether, Paimon...

Aether: Y/n!

Paimon: We can go to your world again, hooray!

You: Wait...remember before?

Paimon: Huh...oh yeah...Paimon forgot.

You: It's okay, but now that you were transported here, you have to live here foreve-

Then you heard Roza and Lili calling you.

Rozaliya: Y/n! Come over here, quick!

You: Why?

Liliya: Some strange-looking people appeared.

You: Huh?...

You went down to see...

Ayaka, Thoma, Ayato, Sayu, Yoimiya, Raiden Shogun (possibly Ei), Yae Miko, Kujou Sara and Kokomi. (in random spots)

The Honkai characters were following you from behind.

Aether: Everyone, are you okay?

Ayaka: Yes, we're okay. We just didn't expe- hold on...isn't this Y/n's world?

You: Yes! Ayaka, good to see you again! Same thing goes for Kokomi and...um...Ei?

Ei: Yes, it's me. Oh no...this means that-

Kokomi: We're stuck here forever.

You: Yeah. Oh, and for everyone else, welcome to Earth, my world!

Thoma: Huh, so this is your world...

Yoimiya: Woow, your home looks so...uh...how do I say it...unique!

You: I know, it's pretty different.

Ei: So, uh...who are these other people?

Miko: And you...why do you look like Ei?

Mei: I-I don't know! Look, I don't know her!...Wait...Ei? That name is...so similar to mine...