'These alter-ego things are weird...'

You were going downstairs to play Genshin Impact, and saw someone at the couch.

It was Seele.

No, not the actual Seele.

"Seele", aka Veliona.

You know you shouldn't be calling her Veliona, because she doesn't know that's her real name. Plus, she likes being called "Seele".

You: Hey Seele!

"Seele": ...Hey, Y/n. 

You: So, you're playing Honkai Impact 3rd?

"Seele": The game is...interesting. If only I were able to play something like this in real life...

You: Its kind of illegal in this world plus you can't really summon your weapon out of thin air.

"Seele": *sighs* If only it wasn't...

You: Well, this was how life always was. It can't be changed.

"Seele": Seele told me about you, and what you play. She said you know her friends.

You: Yeah...it's thanks to the game you're playing right now.

"Seele": Oh, I see...hm...wait.

You: Why?

"Seele": Seele.

You: Oh, okay...

After several minutes, the Olenyeva twins came down from the stairs.

Rozaliya: Heya Seele! And Y/n!

Liliya: Can we play hide-and-seek?

You: Oh, sure!

"Seele": I...um...yeah, okay.

It's quite weird how Rozaliya and LIliya can't tell that it's not actually the Seele they know.

Then "Seele" came to you.

"Seele": Should I seriously be playing hide-and-seek with these two?

You: Yeah. Don't worry, I'll play with them too.

"Seele": Okay...

After a little while, you were going to find a hiding spot when you heard Kiana in her room. Fu Hua was there too.

You: Hey Kiana and Fu Hua. What are you doing?

Fu Hua: I'm just trying out your game. Meanwhile, Kiana...*sighs* It's complicated.

You: Kiana, are you okay?

Kiana: Yes, it's just...

You: Uh...

She seemed to be in pain...

Right, it's because Sirin is still bugging her.

Well, it seems like someone else other than you can help Kiana. Maybe Fu Hua.

When Genshin 3.0 is out, you'll try to open the Teyvat portal with Brie.