'Ehh?! Who are you?!' (PART 2)

So far, you walked home to see Brie fainted, Nilou and Layla in shock, AND a bunch of new people from someplace you don't know, and one of those people is Tsukasa.

He seems to know everyone who just appeared so he could introduce you, but he left to gather everyone first. Brie's out of the picture for now so you're gonna have to deal with these newbies on your own...or rather with Nilou.

You took out your phone since you had an idea...

Nilou: Why did you take out your phone?

You: Everyone needs to know these new people, especially the ones who live with us, so I'll be recording the entire thing and I'll send it to everyone in our group chat.

Nilou: You'll have to tell Tsukasa about it first...

You: Yeah, don't worry, I will.

Tsukasa: I'm back with everyone who appeared!

You: Great! The new gang's all here! But, um, I'm gonna be recording this to send to the gc.

Tsukasa: Okay...? 

You: Don't worry! The people I'm sending it to went under the same circumstances you just gone through.

You opened the Camera on your phone and began recording...

You: Hey, people of the Genshin Honkai GC. It's Y/n. I'm just sending you this recording because I have y'all some breaking news - NEW PEOPLE! 

Nilou: Mhm! The others aren't here since they're probably resting in their rooms and Brie's kinda in a...uh...a bad situation right now...Hehe, don't worry about her. 

You: Tsukasa! Come over here and introduce yourself!

Tsukasa: Of course! My name is Tsukasa Tenma, and I am a future star! I'm currently doing shows in Phoenix Wonderland with my friends. If you want to see some, we can-

You: Okay, okay, details later. We're just gonna learn who these people are. You can actually give more details about yourself in the GC.

Tsukasa: Okay then...first off, I shall give the floor to my very own troupe members!

???: Ooh, can I start first?! Please, please, please!

???: Of course you can. I'll be going after you. 

???: Alright! Hey everyone, I'm Emu Otori! Did you know Emu means "smile"? My parents named me that so that I will keep smiling! And I also want you guys to smile~

Nilou: Nice to meet you. Who's next?

???: Me. I'm Rui Kamishiro. I'm the stage director of our troupe, Wonderlands x Showtime.

You: That sounds cool and all, but like, I said details later?

Rui: Ah, fine, if you really insist.

???: My name's Nene Kusanagi...

Nilou: Tell us a bit about yourself?

Nene: What they said though?

Nilou: It's fine, just say one thing.

Nene: Alright, I like playing video games.

You: Cool! You should try out our games sometime. Next!

Tsukasa: ...Which one of you would like to go next?

There were a few girls left. One of them raised their hand, which was the one with long black hair.

???: May I volunteer?

Tsukasa: Yes, yes, go on.

???: Hi, I'm Ichika Hoshino. Um...I'm part of a band along with my friends and I'm the lead vocalist and guitarist.