'Teri Teri- no wait, Kusanali'

You were playing Genshin with Brie...well, via Co-op.

You two were exploring Sumeru. Brie was outside, so sometimes, she was lagging.

After she had to leave, you continued the Archon Quest and met Nahida, who was revealed to be Kusanali.

Of course, everyone knew this from the start.

???: Hey, Y/n! You're playing that game, Genshin, again?

You heard someone behind you. It was Theresa. What a surprise.

You: Hi, Theresa. Yes, I'm playing Genshin again. There's a huge update with a whole new nation to explore.

Theresa: Ooh...wow, that little girl in the cutscene kind of looks like that "other me". And my alternative outfit for my augmented battlesuit.

You: Huh, that's a fun fact. I wonder what'll happen if you two met? And how about Nahida meeting Kongming?

After some talk and Theresa playing with you for a while, it was about dinner time.

While sleeping, you had a weird dream...

You were in a weird space.

You: Hello?...Is anyone around here?...Brie? Kiana? Mei? Bronya?...seems like nobody's here.

???: Y/n.

You: Wha...that sounds like...Nahida? Kusanali?

Nahida: Correct, it's me. Are you wondering why you're having this dream? And why am I in it?

You: Yeah, why?

Nahida: This is not just a dream. It's a way of me sending a message to you. I know, this sounds a bit weird considering I'm the God of Wisdom, but this is one of my abilities anyway.

You: Wait...you know me? Howcome?

Nahida: I'll tell you next time. Or...your Archon friends can tell you.

You: Wha...what do you mean? All means of contact have been cut off because the portal to Teyvat is permanently sealed...

Nahida: Teyvat...opened...I know...abyss...traveler...friends...meet...verse...

You: Nahida?! What are you saying?! I can't understand you!

Nahida: Sorry...connections...cutting off...wake up...meet again...Y/n...

Your eyes shot up and you were back in your room.

You: ...Nahida...what were you saying...?

???: Ahem...

You looked at your right. Brie was on her bed with her phone.

Brie: What do you mean? There isn't any possible way that any Genshin character can suddenly appear in your dream telling you about the portal to Teyvat or something!

You: But it happened! I had a dream where Nahida was telling me that...

*After explaining the dream to Brie*

Brie: "Teyvat opened I know abyss traveler friends meet verse"...yeah, it does sound like an incomplete message. Maybe the connections were cutting off because you were about to wake up. How do we decode it...

You: We gotta think this through. Should we tell the others?

Brie: I don't think so. This is pretty much a matter between us.

???: Excuse me, may I come in?

You: Oh, Durandal. Yeah, come in.

Durandal: I just came to tell you that your breakfast is getting cold, Y/n. It's been left on the table for a while now. How long have you slept?

Brie: Uh...they just woke up a while ago.

You: Yeah, give me some time to prepare.

Durandal: Alright, just be quick so that you can eat.

While preparing, you wondered about that dream...

"It's probably just me wanting the Genshin characters back in my world for a few months or so."

"But...I'm not thinking much of it anymore."

"Was what Nahida was saying really true?"

"That...if I decode her message..."

"That the Teyvat portal will open again soon, and Genshin characters will be in my house and meet the Honkai characters?"

"Also, what "verse" was she talking about?"

",,,Eh, whatever. Like Durandal said, my food is getting cold, so I gotta hurry!"