'Ehh?! Who are you?!'

Brie came over to visit today. She's already living with her friend in their house but she still comes to check on the Genshin and Honkai characters from time to time.

Also, the Inazuma characters moved with Brie ever since all the other Sumeru characters appeared. Now Brie's with the Inazuma characters and I'm here suffering with Aether, Paimon, the Sumeru and Honkai characters.

The Honkai characters, Aether, Paimon, Collei, Tighnari and Dori kept their rooms.

Nahida and...well, let's just say Wanderer moved into Ayaka and Ayato's old room.

Candace and Dehya into Thoma and Yoimiya's old room.

Alhaitham was NOT roommating with Kaveh, so he went with Nilou to Ei and Miko's room.

Kaveh moved in with Cyno to Kokomi and Gorou's room.

Layla and Faruzan into Itto and Shinobu's room.

So the only room that was vacant was Kazuha and Heizou's room. And there was one more spot in Dori's room since she has no roommate now.

Everyone's enjoying themselves. Some Honkai characters would mingle with the Genshin characters. Everyday, only a few people would be inside the house since they loved going out to explore or just breathe fresh air.

But today was different. It all started when you were playing some Genshin with Brie. Brie kinda quit playing Honkai Impact 3 (which did make the Honkai characters sad) and didn't play Genshin much. You'd always find her playing this game called "Project Sekai". You didn't bother trying it out because it was a rhythm game and you HATED rhythm games so much because you always raged when you miss a full combo.

While defeating the new enemy, you noticed Brie was getting really bored with everything.

You: Brie, help me...! I'm dying!

Brie: Yeah, yeah, I'm trying...

You: Have you played the new update and Nahida's new story quest?!

Brie: I didn't, I was lazy to farm more keys to start the new quest and I wanted to do the hangouts. Also, the update's pretty boring and I'm just waiting for Fontaine to release.

???: Stuck having to fight bosses, huh?

You heard someone behind you. You turned for a moment to see Wanderer behind you and Brie.

You: It's none of your business, at least we're doing something!

Wanderer: Don't you think it's about time you...go out and get some fresh air?

You: NO, I DON'T WANNA TOUCH GRASS-

Brie: Same, but I suggest you do. You haven't done so for a pretty long time now.

You: Aw, fine!

So you stood up, turned off the game, and left. That Wanderer! Did he really need to remind you to touch grass?!

Anyway, you decided to buy some snacks for yourself at the mall. You bumped into Tighnari, Collei and Cyno along the way so you ate with them. Then later on, the four of you went to the arcade and, of course, Bronya was there with Seele, Rozaliya, and Liliya. After playing a lot of games at the arcade, you decided to go back home, leaving the others behind.

When you arrived back home though, you saw some...strangers...in your house.

Brie was on the ground, fainted. Some of the new people were wandering around. There were three unknown individuals trying to check on Brie. Nahida and the Wanderer were probably upstairs in their room since they were nowhere to be found. Then you spotted Layla and Nilou, then they came to you.