Encanto lyric pranking returns once again! (Part 1)

(I'll do 'The Family Madrigal' and 'All of You')

The Honkai characters were busy, so only the Genshin characters were there. Mainly the ones from Sumeru. Ei and Miko were also there though.

You: Hey guys!

Everyone in the room: ?

You: Can we lyric prank?

Collei: ...Okay, how do we do that?

Dori: I can do it...for a price~

You: ...Do whatever you want, Dori. For the rest, do you want to try it?

Collei: Okay! I'll give it a go!

Tighnari: Sure.

Candace: That's fine.

Cyno: I'll join in I guess.

Nilou: Alright!

Nahida: No problem!

Layla: Okay...

You: Great! How about you, Ei and Miko?

Ei: Hm? You want us to lyric prank? Well, sure, I guess...

Miko: Hm, I do want others to have a taste of their own medicine...

You: Alright! I want to do multiple songs from one movie, Encanto.

Layla: *yawn* Encanto...? Wait, it's that movie we watched last night...

You: ...You guys watched the movie WITHOUT ME?!

Nilou: Umm...

Collei: Yeah, hehe...sorry we didn't tell you.

Tighnari: We just suddenly found the movie on the big screen thi-

You: TV.

Tighnari: Yeah, so we found it there and decided to watch it.

You: Cool! Speaking of which, did all of you Sumerians receive phones? Y'know, a mini-TV like thing...

Nahida: Yep! Your old roommate taught us how to use it. Ei and Miko also shared some tips.

You: Okay, okay. So, which song will you do first?

Cyno: The intro song.

You: What do you mean? Like, the first song?

Collei: The song that goes like "Welcome to the family Madrigal...I kinda forgot...family Madrigal..."

You: Oh, that song! Sure! Maybe we should do that and the final song, 'All of You'. But first, we gotta assign the roles.

All: How?

You: We look at the whole Madrigal family and see who fits you! Who shall represent Abuela Alma...oh, I know...! Wait, no...you know what, I'll invite Mr. Osmanthus Dude to do this with us since the other person won't do.

Nahida: Who's "Mr. Osmanthus Dude"?

You: Sorry, I meant Zhongli.

Nahida: Zhongli...ohhh, yeah. So who is the other person?

The room was silent. You can't spill it to everyone...

*A while later*

You: Let's go over it again. Zhongli represents Abuela Alma, Ei will be Pepa because she can just control thunder, Miko will be Felix because I say so, Scaramouche will be Bruno because he was before but he doesn't know (don't tell him), Candace will be Julieta because I don't really know...so who's the Agustin there?

Nobody responded. Thankfully, you had backup. You went into your Google Chat...

You: BRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE