Senti, Sirin and...more surprise guests?!

You were casually playing Genshin trying to get Layla (you got Nahida) when you hear arguing in Kiana's room. You checked to see a casual Kiana and Hua...no, wait!

"Kiana" and "Hua" has different eye colors...

Is this Sirin and Senti arguing...?

You: Uh...what are you two arguing about?

Senti?: About who's more powerful, duh!

Sirin?: I am the most powerful Herrscher in all universes.

Senti?: No way, I am! If only my host let me duel against you here, but she keeps insisting I shouldn't! Don't everyone fight here?

Yep, it was (HoV) Sirin and Senti.

You: Okay, uh...see, you two can't duel here because we're trying to keep your powers a secret here! Plus, not like you can just suddenly dominate the world...!

Sirin: Hmph. Who are you? It's not like you can make the rules.

You: Someone who's from this world and knows the rules? Anyway, did Kiana even give you permission to use her body?

Sirin: You mean that little brat? Well, she did kind of allow me to use her body...

You: Seriously...?

Senti: Ehhhhhh...

???: Y/N! WE HAVE NEW GUESTS HERE! FROM TEYVAT, PROBABLY!

You: Oh, that's Theresa. Wait here...and keep arguing or whatever.

Senti: No problem!...Okay, listen here, you can't make the rules even if you're a Herrscher!

Sirin: I can.

So you went downstairs to see a few familiar people. They're all Sumeru characters.

Cyno, Candace, Nilou, Nahida and Layla.

You: ...How did you guys get here?

Nahida: I don't know...first I was in Sumeru City, now I'm here...

Candace: Right, this occurrence happened randomly.

You: I see...

Theresa: Soo...oh, hey, it's my lookalike!

Nahida: Nice to meet you!

You: Theresa, where are the others? I know Rita, Durandal, Roza and Lili are still out, and Sirin and Senti are up, but how about the others?

Theresa: Oh, so Kiana and Fu Hua aren't using their bodies anymore...anyway, as far as I know, Mei decided to buy groceries so she's outside too. Bronya is playing games with Seele in their room. Brie told me recently she's planning to move to her friend's house since there's room, so you won't be seeing her anytime soon.

You: Ohh, okay!...How about the Teyvatians?

Theresa: Oh, them? They're all outside. They sure like going outside...

You: Right...

Nahida: So, your name's Theresa?

Theresa: That's right! I'd prefer if you call me TeRiRi! That's what everyone calls me!

You: Sure, sure, totally...

Nahida: Hehe, if you want, I could call you that.

Nilou: Wow, you almost look like Lesser Lord Kusanali...

You: Well, they do look similar...

Candace: Does the Traveler happen to be here?

You: Yeah, why do you ask?