Just got some questions :)

Hey there! This isn't part of the story, but I wanted to know your opinions or ideas for any new stories I'm going to start writing in the future. It probably won't be for a little while since I'm focusing on getting some more chapters on my two current stories but I would love to start planning new stories for you guys!

I'm just going to leave some questions here and if you have any input, feel free to leave a comment :)

Who would you like me to write about next (eg love interests) ?
E.g Wilbur soot, Sapnap, Dream etc

What would the preferred pronouns you would like to see me write with in the stories ( I mainly do the she/her pronouns because I find it a bit easier) ?

What kind of themes would you like to see me go with for different stories?
E.g real life, minecraft au, school au etc

Would you guys prefer if I put trigger warnings on chapters? (I understand that some of the things I write about can be uncomfortable for others to read)
E.g swearing, alcohol, harm etc

What do you enjoy reading/ what are you favourite kind of things in stories? (I would like to widen my writing and making the stories more enjoyable for you!)
Romance, murder, war etc

Lastly, and most importantly, I hope you all have a lovely day, night and keep yourselves safe!

(Anything else you would like to share, please do comment, I really value what you have to say :)