Chapter 6

Day later from last chapter.

Sky's POV (didn't expect that did ya?)

I wandered the halls of the castle doing, well, nothing really. To be honest was waiting for the leader of Dead Army to get here. No not Ty, but their new commander. We needed to discus something together.

"Sky, lord Sky." I turn around to see one of my guards approaching me.
"Yes, what is it?" I ask.
"He's here and waiting at the entrance."
"Thanks Joseph."

I walk down the halls to the castle entrance. Like Joseph said he was waiting there. "Keith," I called out to him. He looked over to me and smiled.
"Long time no see." He greets me. "So what was it that you needed to discus Sky?"

"Well I've heard that one of your best guards has been taking time off and was late to her shift a week ago? Is it true?"
"Yes it is, Sky. Why did you ask?" He asked sounding confused.
"Well when someone's late they have a reason. What was the reason that she gave?"

"Oh, she said something about her being in the 'Haunted Forest' but I made her take time off because she works nights and hardly gets sleep. I thought she was crazy." He says with a slight laugh at the end but I stand there shocked. If she survived that she might now what lurks there. It might be him.

"I'm calling a meeting," I declare. "And I want you to get her here. I want to find out if it's true and what she saw. It could be him. If it is we will know his lair."
"Uh ok, I will be back with (y/n) as soon as I can." And with that he ran out the door.

Time to get this meeting planned.

I know this was short but I felt like I needed to get something out. The reason it was short was because it's the middle of the night (12:27am to be exact) and I didn't write it out on paper first. Those names were just random but they are sticking.

Don't forget to vote for either 1. Face reveal /or/ 2. Q'n'a book. More info in last chapter. Check out my friend @Mouritz13 she's awesome. Vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin. Byee :D