Chapter 34

Previously:
"Hey Alison, you are back already. Where are they?" She asks coming over and sitting on the couch.
"They are in the forest. I just came to get Enderlox so we can introduce him to them." I reply and her eyes widen fearfully.

"Enderlox is out hunting in the forest, remember. And you left them there where they could be killed!" She reminds me. This can't be good, if I left them there and Enderlox is hunting in the same forest, they could be killed! We need to help them, and quick.
-------------------------------------
Also, before you start reading, I would like to ask something seeing if you know the answer to this question. Which city is the city of lights? Let's see who knows.

Enderloxs POV

I flew around the forest silently, looking for something for our dinner. I think I'm going to get some steak to cook over the fire tonight. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Continuing to flap my wings I guided myself through trees trying to find a cow.

The silence of the forest was interrupted by talking and it definitely wasn't Alison or (y/n). I growled to myself, looks like there are some humans in here. Then I got an idea, I can't find any cows, maybe (y/n) will now want to try human. I could cook it and say it's chicken, because it tastes nearly the exact same. I could trick her into eating it!

I find the small clearing where two humans are talking to each other. I land on a branch and fold my wings silently, watching my prey. One of them is a girl and looks fits. Could be tasty but I haven't eaten human since that time I met (y/n) so I wouldn't mind what it tastes like now. The other is a boy and also looks pretty fit. They both look around the age of 16.

Deciding to make a move I jump down behind the girl causing the boy to stop talking and stare at me with wide eyes. They stop talking and I grin. I unsheathe my claws and I see the boy backing up, shaking in fear.

The girl slowly turns around, eyes wide with fear. She looked up at me meeting my eyes. "E-Enderlox.." She stutters but before she could say anything else I swung my tail at her knocking her down into the snow. She yelped as I jumped on top of her pinning her down and digging my claws into her arms.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, I was hunting for my dinner and look at what I found." I snapped at her.
"Let her go!" The boy yelled and ran at me but I knocked him away with my tail sending him flying against a tree, earning a satisfying 'crack'.
"No p-please." The girl stammered in fright.

"Please what, what don't you want me to do? You don't want me to kill you I'm guessing." I hiss digging my claws deeper, her blood dripping out onto the snow around my claws. She nodded afraid.
"Can't do that for you, you're in my forest. Now then, how should I kill you?" I asked her, a grin spreading on my face, showing my sharp fangs. She hagan shaking and struggling under my grip but I held her there.

"I could stab you, claw you, simply eat you. So many choices." I growled, tears forming in her eyes. I lean in close to her face. "So tell me, how should I kill you?" I whisper making her cry out. I just smirk to myself.

I was leant down to bite her when a voice yelled into the clearing. "Enderlox, stop!" I recognised it as Alison but I didn't stop. I opened my mouth wide getting ready for the kill when Alison came and knocked me off my prey. I was pushed to the ground and pinned there by Alison who looked furious. Her wings spread out wide glowing red with little flames forming.

I tried to push her off me but she had me pinned. I growled loudly and continued thrashing under her grip. "Let me go Alison!" I yelled in fury.
"No, we won't let you hurt her!" She snapped back at me. We? Who's we? Her and who else?
"They could be from Sky Army!" I hissed as she just kept me keeping me down.
"They aren't."