Chapter 31

Sky's POV

-flashback two weeks, after leaving dead army-

Seto groans finding out the meeting will have to wait. "What's the reason (y/n) isn't at work?" Jason asks joining in the conversation.
"Her friend who works as a day guard, Tys favourite if I remember, told Keith and I that she is on maternity leave meaning she is pregnant." I say.

"Who's pregnant?" Ian asks coming into the room with some plates of food which he sets down in front of Husky and Mitch who thank him. "Did you get a girlfriend and get her pregnant already?"

I glare at him. "Why would I have a girlfriend?" I hiss at him.
"Well it's almost been three years already since Ty left. You need to move on from him, he may not be coming back." Jerome says butting onto the conversation.
"I believe he will be back, and when he comes back we will continue our relationship from where we left off, ok!" I yell.

They go to say something more but don't say anything else. I sigh and sit back in my chair. Ian leaves the room to finish serving dinner. Why did you have to go Ty? Where did you go? I really miss you.

-end of flashback-

Just then there was a knock on the door pulling me out of my thoughts. "Come in." I said and in came an exhausted looking guard, he was panting and sweating. "What do you need?"
"Sir, sorry for the interruption but I've just come from the haunted forest and I have some news." He says.
"The haunted forest? Did you go with anyone else?" I ask getting interested on what they are saying.

"Yes sir, I was just in the forest but I went alone. It's Enderlox." Enderlox?
"Did he tell you something? Are you in need of medical care?" I ask.
"I don't need any help, though I didn't actually talk to Enderlox. I went in and found it quite quiet. I wandered a bit and found him but he didn't look at me. He was occupied with his wedding and.." I cut him off.

"Wedding? You mean he's married now?" I question now worried. "If he has a wife that means that he'll probably be having a child and he'll raise it to be even more threatening then him. Thank you for telling me, you can go now." The guard nodded and left my room.

Enderlox has a wife! This can't be any good concerning the army. I'm sure soon he'll have a kid. This isn't good at all. I get up from my bed and walk out my bedroom. I need to inform Seto, it may be getting late at night but he needs to know.

I make my way down the stairs until I reach the ground floor where the library is. I walk down the hallway passing guards who are guarding the halls because you never know when you may have an intruder.

I reach the library and knock on the door. "Seto, you in there?" I ask. I hear a yawn after a few minutes and a sleepy Seto replies.
"Sky, is that you, what are you doing up so late?"
"Yes it's me, we need to talk." I reply. "It's Enderlox."

He quickly opens the door. "He's here!?" I shake my head.
"No he's not. I was just informed by a guard who was just in the haunted forest that Enderlox has a wife. He's married." His eyes widen.
"He's married? Who in this world would marry him? He must of forced her. Or his wife is just as crazy and insane as him." Seto exclaims.

"You know what. We need to find this out ourselves. In a week we will go into the forest to find him ourselves, you, Jerome, Jason and I."