7

(ok nvm no shu nightmare in this chap lel)

After unpacking our stuff, it was  nighttime and we got into vox's luxury car.. i honestly dont know when he bought this but okay..

Vox drove to the disneyland and got tickets for all of us, some wanted to go alone, some wanted to go with friends and some just stayed with us.

Vox said they will leave me and luca alone, big shippers arent they.. i sighed, i sat a cotton candy isle nearby, "do you want cotton candy?" i asked, "yeah sure!!" Luca agreed.

I went over to the cotton candy isle and ordered grape cotton candy and sweet lemonade cotton candy. I payed for it and walked over to luca and gave him his cotton candy.

we walked and walked and luca got us mickey and minnie's headbands, i was wearing minnie's while luca is wearing mickey's. I heard that there were gonna be fireworks so i told luca we should go to the ferris wheel.

When we got there, we saw, sonnyban, voxto and psyborg there talking. We walked over to them and we got on one of the cart and i put my head on luca's shoulder, And when they're on top, perfect timing. fireworks were released onto the air and we enjoyed it.

luca leaned on me and kissed me, i finally kissed him back and i enjoyed the kiss too.

Later, we went back home and yeah thats all. i went to take a shower and wore my new pj.

I felt very sleepy and closed my eyes.

Tomorrow

"MYSTTTTAAAAA!" A loud yell was heard outside my room, of course, i was woken up by that.. i took a pillow and covered my ears with it.

i felt peace but then i heard a loud bump, i rush outside and asks, "What happened?!"

luca and mysta stared at me, then started laughing. "hah told you he would wake up! My ideas is better" Luca laughed, "shut up bro!" Mysta replied. ... "what was that loud bump just then?" I asked, "what bump? all i did was just yell mysta's name out loud to wake you up—" Luca said looking at my confused, "not only you woke up shu, you woke up the two of us.." ike sighed, "i-im sorry ike!!" Luca apologized. "I swear if u do this one more time i will strangle you" vox said, staring at both mysta and luca.

'aah.. they just woke me up for nothing to worry..' i thought, "hm.. why is it so loud here??" selen asked as she rubs her eyes, with petra and rosemi following her behind.

"im so sorry you two!!" luca apologized again, petra was looking dead serious at mysta, mysta gulped and excused himself.

i giggled, luca then hugged me. "mmh shubert do you wanna go outt????" he asks, "oh uhh sure!" i agreed awkwardly, "im gonna go get ready now! wait for me at the door" I said as i rushed to my room.

Later

I saw luca dressed up nicely and was waiting for me at the entrance. i got up to him and he grabbed my hand, "w-wait what about breakfast?!" I asked, "there's a cafe nearby!!" Luca said. "Oh i see—! But let goo of mee!" I said struggling to breathe

"oops sorry hehe" luca said as he stopped moving, "its f-fine" i panted, i looked behind and we were pretty far from the house..

damn he fast asf

"ahh my legs are tired" i said as my legs were shaking, luca picked me up and i gasped. "w-hah?!" i stuttered, "you said your legs were tired!" luca said, "yeah it does but i can still walk!" I replied. "whatever, i will still carry you!" Luca said

"Fine.." i said as i look at the road.

We reached the cafe and a couple saw us and looked disgusted, hah, homophobes